One Piece - Chapter 1083: The Truth About That Day

Rate ?

• Total voters

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
Minato is vet level in OP
Vergo one shots
He says lightspeed isn't a big deal in OP because Zoro dodged lightspeed attacks against kuma in thriller bark so Kizaru is faster than light even though that's not how lightspeed works :kobeha:

we kid and have fun but everyone knows that admirals are just a bit short than Yonkos

but seeing admirals get fucked is fun even in theortically stabbings of Morley

and sorry GB has only two attacks:
suck
become Yggdrasil

both were shit on this time

Fuji always trolling

The God's Knights? Imo, nobody save for Gorosei maybe. It keeps up the lie lol.

Im still curious if the Gorosei are powerful or fighters. I feel like they have to be, but Dragon singled out the Knights, and not them or CP0
The god knights might know, we have seen a person attending Imu when they were first introduced. Might be one of the knights considering a sword was there as well

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rest in Peace and Shine in Light
โ€Ž
Vivi rescuing and nuturing Hattori is SO precious but the whole Vivi x Lucci ship is extremely wrong to me LOL! @CoC: Color of Clowns this is your fault!

Its not like got that bot to AI generate a fanfic of them called 50 Shaves of Soru too /s:

:saden::risiup::risitameh::shame:
50 Shades of Soru is so bad and good.

Hope we get some spicy Vivi x Lucci. She could try the peanut butter trick to- never mind there's a point where you just need to stop

so its a fair 2v2 and admirals still cant pack them up? no "one shot move" no nothing? no haki attacks? greenbull's big ass tree alone is alrdy taking up more space than Kaido's thunder bagua and Shanks' kamusari attacks:gokulaugh:Akainu was right, no excuse for these bums..

The God's Knights? Imo, nobody save for Gorosei maybe. It keeps up the lie lol.

Im still curious if the Gorosei are powerful or fighters. I feel like they have to be, but Dragon singled out the Knights, and not them or CP0
Yeh I donโ€™t think they know Either

imo the most important thing dragon said was that the war would start when they โ€œmobilise the holy knightsโ€

That means these guys arenโ€™t just sitting in marejois and actually have other roles when there is no fighting etc. Biggest hint that it is really Shanks for me imo