One Piece - Chapter 1083: The Truth About That Day

Rate ?

• Total voters
People arenโ€™t deeping it but this chapter could imply that Dragon was an ex Holy Knight likely their leader and thatโ€™s why Akainu might hate him??
Thats why he may be having some knowledge of void history in first place. His name dragon also comes from serving celestial dragons prior to his revolt. He then went on to recruit vegapunk with him as he knew him from his world govt. days. I have been saying Dragon is ex holy knight in spoilers too. There are many coincidences to ignore.

I honestly don't get what yo are arguing lol Its called being consistent lol oda already showed us that the strings could cut the meteor when law and doffy cut it up again what was the result??? everything bUT where stood was destroyed

Skip to fuji vs birdcage
Fuji meteor is not indestructible even he wondered after he launched it would it be cut up. Which it was and the result
Massive aoe He is worried about civilian casualties.

You for some reason want to downplay fuji when the manga keeps telling you fuji can not just be dropping meteors whenever he wants he has to think about those around him lol sure people can handle the meteor but dealing with the after effect matters.

Sure this is not cannon i know but this is the perfect example tbh
zoro can cut the damn meteor but look where the two halves are headed...without mihawk effectively destroying and pushing the metor pieces into the sea...MASSIVE AOE IS DONE PIRATES AND MARINES ALIKE ARE HIT BY THE METEOR.
Dude, I'm not trying to downplay anything. It's just that I know this is the extent of what Fujitora's meteors can do to someone as strong as Dressrosa Law:

Which is doing NOTHING.

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
eh, its an alright chapter

karasu is kinda sick

Notice everyone from CP9 is present as a CP0?
Not a fan how anyone can bandwagon on CP0. Would have prefered a new CP9 that's stronger than the previous one with Jabra as the leader and some new recruits while keeping Lucci, Kaku, and other new characters as CP0 to keep things more fresh.

Not that it matters anyway they fell on straw hats pace, they will not be enemies anymore. At best they fight sword members.

Thereโ€™s no such thing as โ€œreal bodyโ€ the entire tree is his body, thatโ€™s not a fake body.
Arguing over semantics now. As per manga:

So even with Aramaki turning to Wood, it won't be able different with haki touching his affinity as if it's their real body:

This is what I mean.

His power is the power of nature, trees regrow broken limbs all the time, what the hell does โ€œreal bodyโ€ mean here? Because I donโ€™t even think you know what kind of point youโ€™re making
It means that even if the users changes their flesh into their affinity it doesn't mean their flesh isn't present with haki involved. So like literally every single instance with haki, their body takes real damage.

Arguing over semantics now. As per manga:

So even with Aramaki turning to Wood, it won't be able different with haki touching his affinity as if it's their real body:

This is what I mean.

It means that even if the users changes their flesh into their affinity it doesn't mean their flesh isn't present with haki involved. So like literally every single instance with haki, their body takes real damage.
And his body would just heal from the damage? Yes his body would take damage, but itโ€™d heal right after. I donโ€™t get why you think itโ€™d leave a permanent mark when that has never been the established

Karasu: "They must be looking for revenge for that thing we heard about at that public courtyard. He hasn't given up on getting Shirahoshi!"

Sabo: "What the hell?!"

Switch to beaten up Charlos: "I WILL make her my pet!"

Sabo next chapter: "You all know what they say about Saint Charlos: He Is a Man of Focus, Commitment and Sheer Fucking Willโ€

:cheers: