Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1084 Spoilers Discussion

What's Yamato's gender

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

Trash chapter. Nobody cares about cobra, nor Saint Carlos. Also whi gives a shit about a Queen that lived 800y ago? We want rreal shit about the void century, not some random bs about irrelevent characters
Watch oda add 4 more irrelevant character before explaining Void centuary.
Post automatically merged:

Did you say something? All I hear is Do what you want, 'cause a pirate is free,YOU ARE A PIRATE! Yar har, fiddle di dee,Being a pirate is alright to be,Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free,YOU ARE A PIRATE!
:believe::believe:

B

Borasey79

If Imu really is a woman, do people really think she'll end up being a typical fight for Luffy?
There were three pictures in Imu's hand: Vivi, BB, Luffy.
Target, ally, enemy.
If Imu is a chick, she'll kidnap Vivi, ally herself to BB, and have him fight Luffy, while Imu herself is taken down, in a gag similar to Perona and Sugar, not by Usopp, but by Nami, the rightful descendant to the Empty Throne.

G

Gorosei Informer

Ok I don't get why people are saying Imu is a woman? I mean Imu could be a woman but did something happened this chapter that implies Imu is a woman? Because I don't get it.
They seem to think Imu is Lily, although Imu would be speaking about "herself" in 3rd person unless "she" is referring to what happened to Lily and thus revealing "she is Lily" instead. Or Imu is like Hina and just speaks of themselves in 3rd person regardless /s.

Imu could be Lily especially with the lillies in their room and the garden they have, the whole flower theme but I doubt it.

There's also fanart of Imu as a "beautiful and hot woman" and some like to call her Kaguya 2.0 so the expectation is Imu is female. Also some think Imu is Dragon's ex-wife and thus Luffy's mother too.

I'm expecting Imu to be like Medje or this even:

https://www.tor.com/2015/08/07/medjed-obscure-egyptian-god-is-popular-in-japanese-culture/

Status
Not open for further replies.