Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1084 Spoilers Discussion

What's Yamato's gender

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was so obvious that Imu would end up as the Orochi on steroids, even nailed the him being a cuck part lol.

@Shiroyru sell all those Imu coins and buy those of the Gorosei at least.
Dunno though how the highest authority in the world, the Gorosei themselves, bow down on their knees and refer to him as the great Im-Sama, if he's just a childish cuck who got immortality surgery and wields an ancient weapon, which wouldn't stop anyone from stabbing him.

I meant Harry potter books. Tho you are free to tell me of other books as well, I love fantasy novels. Right now I'm reading The Wheel Of Time but if you know any good series I'll give it try after I finish wheel of time.
The ones I still enjoy reading the most are Prisoner of Azkaban, Goblet of Fire and Deathly Hallows.

There are also moments in Order of the Phoenix and Half-Blood Prince I come back to from time to time.

These years I have read ASOIAF, from which Game of Thrones was adapted, a lot. I don't know if you have read it but if you haven't I can tell you the show has nothing on the original story and characters.

G

Gorosei Informer

If Imu really is a woman, do people really think she'll end up being a typical fight for Luffy?
Definitely not imo. Oda blatantly avoided Big Mom fighting Luffy properly too, despite all those YEARS of setup, sigh. Over a fucking decade even maybe. Avoided Zoro fighting her directly as he would have cut her at some point too. Law and Kidd conveniently have fighting styles that don't involve cutting, well Law cuts you but doesn't actually harm you with his cuts, kinda Buggy using his DF on someone else to split them (if he were awakened) and Kidd just uses smashing attacks and isn't a swordsman ofc.

I heard rumours of Oda disliking seeing women get hurt/beaten up, at least beautiful women but I'm sure its just hear's say/speculation as I can't find proof of it anywhere.
I tried to find evidence proving or disproving it on here too but got nothing :
https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Mythbusters/Misunderstandings_and_Misinformation

I mean Oda has moments of Nami brutally stabbing herself repeatedly, being tortured and such, Vivi getting punched, Boa getting beaten by BB offscreen and so on but hes still holding back on the potential savagery. The worst example I can think of is Kiku who identifies as a woman but is still male ofc, losing her arm and getting constantly fucked over in the story by Oda.

Also bonus fun fact I just found about Boa btw:

I should have figured Boa could be based on a certain Yokai too and not just Medusa.

Dunno though how the highest authority in the world, the Gorosei themselves, bow down on their knees and refer to him as the great Im-Sama, if he's just a childish cuck who got immortality surgery and wields an ancient weapon, which wouldn't stop anyone from stabbing him.
He has power obviously, some kind of power that validates his position. He'll never take a sword in his hands and start going after dudes like Kaido. Oda would never design a fighter like that.

There's also the legendary factor. We know the Gorosei aren't as old as IM, they grew up being told that this guy is God himself.

B

Borasey79

There’s literally nothing to discuss the last 10 chapters bring back egg head this shit boring
Egghead is just as boring. Just our main (+turncoat leopard & giraffe bf) wondering why the Sera are so tough, while the weaklings ran away and do weaklings' stuff.
The Egghead section is due a plot twist that can only happen once a set up from the outside world is made, likely in the nature of the Gorosei.

Status
Not open for further replies.