Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1084 Spoilers Discussion

What's Yamato's gender

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if I'm wierd in Star wars community or not, but from all the star wars movies and series I love Clone Wars BY FAR. idk I just think the writing in Clone wars is better all the other ones despite clone wa being an animated series.
If you are into comics. There are a series of comics on the Clone Wars by Dark Horse. The Battle of Jabiim is a must read.

I also love Knights of the Republic comics with Zayne Carrick, and Star Wars: Legacy.

That makes Akainu Luffy's Blueno in the final showdown, which means he won't be a major villain, which, in turn, means that there's no meaning in hyping Akainu as an EoS villan.
And still that won't make me ignore the obvious build up and connection that a future Akainu vs Luffy matchup had doesn't matter how much @comrade and @ConquistadoR are scared of it because their power levels are affected by it.

- The revolutionary army stated the Navy are not their enemies but the CD.
- The CD go after Sabo especially.
- Akainu killed Ace in front of Luffy, not Sabo.
- Akainu put a scar on Luffy physically and mentally, not Sabo.

If Oda starts developing a Dragon vs Akainu I'm considering switching from this opinion but until then it's one giant way of coping to deny these facts.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Sabo has just as much reason to fight Akainu as Luffy does and it avoids the issue of Luffy having two extreme diff deathmatch fights back to back, unless AdmiraL bros want Akainu to be a Blueno/Bellamy equivalent lol.
"Chadmiral" bros will simply either say Luffy got zenkai boosts or say the manga is shit for coping.

Oh and this as well...:araboss:

Status
Not open for further replies.