Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
10 years already wow time flys :crazwhat:

HQ ,how do you think the "Egghead Incident" will turn out in the end ?

I mean narrator said the event will shake the World ,i think something that could really shake the world could be one of the 5 Elders dying at this event.
I mean why does Oda bring Saturn there when he could stay at Pangea castle like they did at Ohara during the bustercall.
Vegapunk awakens his Brain fruit and turns into a proper dickhead, not just looks.

I want more about the government. I want to see those gorosei and the holy knights in action already.

Screw Blackbeard and screw Vegapunk, give me Mary Geoise.
I don't really like silhouette-piece, like what's the point hiding Raizou and Ryokogyu's appearances, story-wise it won't affect anything? Their reveal was cool, I guess?

But hiding it did nothing. All it does is make us wonder if the character in question is male or female. I'm hoping Imu being hidden actually adds something, plot-wise.

Lmfao my thoughts exactly. It's almost as if the chapter isn't even out, and people already rating/malding. Heck forget the chapter, the raws, actually forget the raws, the full summary isn't even in sight.

@HeroesNZ
Time is ticking for Sabo fraudwatch (and by extension Fujitora)
Idk bro Sabo might be safe if he got jumped by the Gorosei and came out with a couple bandages 😗

Fuji looking more sus rn :specialmeh:

Kizaru and or Saturn may go down.

An admiral going down would already shake the world like a Yonko going down. We have had 3 yonkous dying during the story but no admiral has been properly defeated yet. But a Gorosei going down would be even more worldbreaking than that.
Tbh the only death that shaked the world was WB's death. Literally nobody gave half a shit for Meme or Kaido going down.

Status
Not open for further replies.