Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, no? Katakuri immediately dodged the first thrown punch but he was hit because Snake Man is able to change the trajectory mid-air whilst accelerating up. Sanji has speed feats of blitzing Queen. Snake Man's speed feat is against a FS user and Kaido who even had to use FS to counter Snake Man's speed. Snake Man is superior.

Also, Katakuri didn't need long to adapt to Snake Man's unpredictable fighting style and speed and at the end, he started dancing around. Bro, Sanji will still hardly hit Katakuri.

Katakuri has own fire based mochi attack. I don't think it's efficient to burn a Power Mochi when Katakuri just gets more firepower from his punches.
Kata will see himself get knocked out wonder “what happened” and then feel Sanji blitz him cause Katas future sight hasn’t been able to do anything against unseen opponents.

Base Luffy took a dozen of Kat's coa coated punches and kept on, I'd argue Sanji is capable of more than that as well.
Base Luffy's endurance is really underrated. You forgot how much Luffy endured against Bellamy and Doflamingo? The latter punched, kicked, sliced and pierced him on several occasions. His Flap Threads literally turned base Luffy into cheese! When Sanji, no exoskeleton btw, faced Doflamingo, he was quickly on his limits just after taking Doffy's string attack - and Overheat was there to finish Sanji off (the same attack which had a clean hit on Luffy's back) if Law didn't rescue him.

Kata will see himself get knocked out wonder “what happened” and then feel Sanji blitz him cause Katas future sight hasn’t been able to do anything against unseen opponents.
If 3 Bound Man hits can't knock out a frustrated Katakuri, who was trying to regain his composure in the middle of the beatdown, the few DJ or IJ hits won't take him out either. He will see the future and will also dodge most hits. He has the feats to perform such a thing.

Because there’s nothing all that interesting in the chapter so far
always the same thing, why no discussion of how Foxy's power can make erections last longer
Post automatically merged:

Then how can Saturn as a silhouette man travel such a long distance away from the main body?
Silhouette man powers are a mistery, i just wouldnt be surpsied if they do a Super Android 13 fusion from dbz movie

Because there’s nothing all that interesting in the chapter so far
I disagree. The chapter is 9/10, I can't wait to see the raws. Especially about the part when the Gorosei show a glimpse of their power. People have waited for years to know whether Gorosei are fighters or not. And this chapter does confirm in fact that they are.

If 3 Bound Man hits can't knock out a frustrated Katakuri, who was trying to regain his composure in the middle of the beatdown, the few DJ or IJ hits won't take him out either. He will see the future and will also dodge most hits. He has the feats to perform such a thing.
Has boundman actually beaten anyone? Why are you acting like it has Such high AP?

Kata isn’t tanking a single beef burst attack and standing with what he’s shown.

I disagree. The chapter is 9/10, I can't wait to see the raws. Especially about the part when the Gorosei show a glimpse of their power. People have waited for years to know whether Gorosei are fighters or not. And this chapter does confirm in fact that they are.
Yes, silhouettes and another group of zoans. Just this time they seem to be led by a god and they’re all mythicals…

People are understandably bored of this having seen zoan groups twice now and just getting out of a zoan themed arc.

always the same thing, why no discussion of how Foxy's power can make erections last longer

Silhouette man powers are a mistery, i just wouldnt be surpsied if they do a Super Android 13 fusion from dbz movie
Moria already has the shadow fruit. I saw somewhere else someone thinking Imu's arrow is a shadow arrow. Maybe Imu is a hakiman and shot a haki arrow.

Anyway there can only be 1 devil fruit of a kind, unless it's a counterfeit, in which case either Imu or Moria would have a counterfeit.

Has boundman actually beaten anyone? Why are you acting like it has Such high AP?

Kata isn’t tanking a single beef burst attack and standing with what he’s shown.
One Kong Gun yeeted DOFLAMINGO from the palace on top of a mountain to the central city of Dressrosa. Bro, Mingo flew a distance of a few kilometers at least lol. And KKG broke through God Threads and defeated Doflamingo. Big Mom countered with her hardened elbow against a simple Kong Gun and her arm rattled. Bound Man has high brute force.

Sure, that's why he couldn't take 3 hits from Bound Man...

Yes, silhouettes and another group of zoans. Just this time they seem to be led by a god and they’re all mythicals…
Let's wait to see whether they are even zoan based or not...

To play the devil's advocate here, Sanji burns his opponents with each hit

So assuming his hits are as strong as gear 4 which surely he can casually reach that level.. His attack potency with IJ will be much greater.. So katakuri will be in more of a pinch he was against Gear 4 BM

That to say every hit will be painful and excruciating.. hindering him to concentrate

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
What kind of retarded garbage you are making up?

Queen couldn't get up or do anything so Sanji was just beating him down for angering him

Meanwhile the retard you are defending literally was standing still with his mouth open and turning off all of his defenses:

You can't powerscale shit
"You can't powerscale shit" said Sanji stan who thinks he is equal to or above Zoro. :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Queen was fucking trash, he didn't pose a threat to Sanji at any point and just kept eating attacks like a retard.

Queen is literally a fat pile of turd that wouldn't even defeat Franky. King was dumbed down but that doesn't delete the memory of him handling Zoro's ass like he's nothing before the latter got AdvCoC upgrade.

Sanji has nothing that would put King in danger. Zoro who is a league above Sanji with base AP couldn't do much to King without AdvCoC and your dumb ass thinks that useless fire of Sanji's would do something? :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Here's your useless weakling trying to bother King:

Call me when Sanji gets advanced Haki forms and finally develops a good ap that doesn't require his opponents to literally give up the fight so Sanji can win without facing any countermeasures from his opponent.

For now poor Sanji goes to sleep from using Ifrit Jambe and regular CoA:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

- At the end of the chapter Sabo asks Dragon if he knows what the D family is
- Dragon says he will tell Sabo about the Will of D
- At the final panel we return to Egghead

Status
Not open for further replies.