Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen is a weakling in comparison to Katakuri lol. He's Big Mom's strongest commander, is awakened and has CoC. Queen is a sitting duck getting owned by Katakuri. I ain't dickthroating anything, I don't like dicks but keep the same energy because you are blowjobbing to Sanji dodging a jellybean bruh.
Or factually telling you kata is ass queen watched a stronger luffy train in udon and was not fazed . Fought katas own mom who his bitchass is scared of, put her to sleep and took her to kaido. Tanked attacks from multiple dudes including king and marco and was not fazed . Infact same attack from king which sent zoro flying and that zoro is stronger than katakuri. Has a higher bounty than that fraud. And is not scared to tango with any commander . Stop trying to wank kata he is ass .

variety? Oh yeah he had a laser from his hand and from his hair and another from his tail and one of his vinsmoke powers allows him to guess what?
Shoot lasers from his eyes:gokulaugh:
So, you didn't watch the fights or even looked at the images. Ignored even that the image that I initially replied showed Queen using snake form and I was wondering how zoro could defend against it. Impressive.
Let me guess: you're a zoro fan?
Edit: fixed small mistakes.

Or factually telling you kata is ass queen watched a stronger luffy train in udon and was not fazed . Fought katas own mom who his bitchass is scared of, put her to sleep and took her to kaido. Tanked attacks from multiple dudes including king and marco and was not fazed . Infact same attack from king which sent zoro flying and that zoro is stronger than katakuri. Has a higher bounty than that fraud. And is not scared to tango with any commander . Stop trying to wank kata he is ass .
Queen was owned by amnesia Big Mom slamming him TWICE LOL. Katakuri endured 3 hits from a character who rattled Big Mom's hardened elbow. Dude, Queen is ancient zoan and demonstrated worse endurance feat in comparison to the stuff said above. There's legit no comparison between Queen and Kuri, the former gets wrecked. Let's discuss about Cracker vs Queen instead. I get that Queen's endurance feats are fine in Onigashima but you act like it makes him stronger than the one who pushed the MC to learn ACoO.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
So, you didn't watch the fights or even looked at the images. Ignored even that the image that I initially replied showed Queen using snake form and I was wondering how zoro could defend against it. Impressive.
Let me guess: you're a zoro fan?
Edit: fixed small mistakes.
yeah his dinosaur special power which king also has one
Post automatically merged:

Yea or move at lightning speed, go invisible . It's like always talking to walls with you guys
move fast? You mean the same thing king did that he went invisible?

With the gorosei and holy knights we have our answer, why the government could withstand the yonkos.
Imu >> gorosei >= yonko = holy knights leader >= holy knights = fleet admiral >= admirals.
I think the gorosei are around prime whitebeard /shanks level. Meaning wb and shanks would rank probably somewhere between the 5. The same applies to the holy knights, the strongest knights are probably around yonko level, while the weakest is somewhere at admiral level. The leader of thr holy knights is probably on par with the strongest gorosei. I believe this is the reason why garp and roger stopped rocks, they knew they could not defeat the gorosei.

That's why, government > pirates. Till joy boy comes back.

One Kong Gun yeeted DOFLAMINGO from the palace on top of a mountain to the central city of Dressrosa. Bro, Mingo flew a distance of a few kilometers at least lol. And KKG broke through God Threads and defeated Doflamingo. Big Mom countered with her hardened elbow against a simple Kong Gun and her arm rattled. Bound Man has high brute force.

Sure, that's why he couldn't take 3 hits from Bound Man...

Let's wait to see whether they are even zoan based or not...
Yeah a Doffy who was already one foot in the grave and had makeshift organs. If it was fresh Doffy, then that would be impressive but this version of Doffy was significantly nerfed.

Boundman has high brute force, but nothing else. Sanjis Beef Burst has better brute strength feats than Boundman sending a multi ton brachiosaurus flying through the sky and that’s not even where the damage from the attack comes from.

IJ has significantly higher AP than Gear 4 luffy. Fuck eggheads basically showing us Exoskeleton Sanji is stronger than Gear 4 Luffy with CoC.

Still fighting more seriously then what gb did
GB's argument is quite simple. They were injured and they just lost everything, their captain, their territory, their will was pretty much broken etc etc

You babbling about feats when it comes to other characters but when the conversation is about Coby you put him up above many people because he avoided some arrows.
Double standards are hilarious.

What about marco clashing with a yonko for multiple chapters? jozu made kiji bleed off a sneak attack, portrayal is clear bro
"Clashed yonko for multiple chapters"
He didn't really and he was just a joke to Linlin

also survived the encounter with blackbeard and survived bolo breath
Survived Teach? He got beaten badly into retirement

That's not surviving, that's losing badly

Queen was owned by amnesia Big Mom slamming him TWICE LOL. Katakuri endured 3 hits from a character who rattled Big Mom's hardened elbow. Dude, Queen is ancient zoan and demonstrated worse endurance feat in comparison to the stuff said above. There's legit no comparison between Queen and Kuri, the former gets wrecked. Let's discuss about Cracker vs Queen instead. I get that Queen's endurance feats are fine in Onigashima but you act like it makes him stronger than the one who pushed the MC to learn ACoO.
Haha wait wasn't a more advanced and improved luffy sent flying by same amnesia big mom whiles he training in advanced form of hakis?? Didn't queen no sell attacks of that luffy. Stop making noise about katakuri he is trash. His endurance is ass. His durability is ass . His DC is also ass. That is why he is still stuck in his mother's crib whiles all the others are moving about . Go to bed with your katakuri bs. He should first get pass oven . Before you talk about queen and more so sanji

Status
Not open for further replies.