Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You didn't prove shit dude. Lmfao. You just stated your cope that has nothing to do with the actual story.

Sanji is not portrayed as a combatant that can handle people like King.

Zoro needed AdvCoC to finally change the course of the fight for his benefit. Sanji doesn't even have AdvCoA let alone AdvCoC.

It's just pointless for you to keep trying this cope.

Sanji is not on Zoro's level and never will be. Maybe if he had different motivation and story direction you'd have something to justify it.

Not with his current character.
I didnt talk about king specifically you know there are other yc1, i dont cope like u i brought u manga facts that shows sanji got higher ap and speed to hybrid marco and wci luffy and yet u still make up excuses like "ifrit time limit" or some shit, that is just pure cope, sanji can defeat marco and kata, this arc u will see sanji defeat seraphim so u cant cope about "sanji cant damage king"

Chill out bro its stupid to call a whole country racists.
I've been to several Spain cities they are cool and open minded guys, someone could argue that Catalans are a bit to hardcore but thats it.
You cant blame everyone based on some football extremist monkeys that could kill their neighbor if he insults his favorite football club.
If they’re zorofans then they’re by default racist, the entire country!

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I didnt talk about king specifically you know there are other yc1, i dont cope like u i brought u manga facts that shows sanji got higher ap and speed to hybrid marco and wci luffy and yet u still make up excuses like "ifrit time limit" or some shit, that is just pure cope, sanji can defeat marco and kata, this arc u will see sanji defeat seraphim so u cant cope about "sanji cant damage king"
Fuck the Seraphims.

They are not some fucking Yonko level so you can cut that cope and throw it out of the window already.

Maybe once they develop and grow up.

Right now they are like toddlers who got their powers.

Math is simple. If Zoro who is league above Sanji can't beat King without AdvCoC than Sanji who is weaker than Zoro won't do it either.

I don't mind Broccoli and Blind Luigi slander because they're so obviously Zoro/Sanji fights that i find it hilarious how their fandoms are digging their own graves. At least Sanji fans have realised that their mans portrayal is dependent on the future Admiral fight and hopped on the train. Zoro fans will keep creating slander threads but end up putting Fuji above Kaido and BM the day Zoro fights him, having to counter argue against all the opinions they created themselves.
:zosleepy:
I will be honest.

I hate Fuji.
My favorite Admiral is Aramaki even if he's the weakest and Oda clowns every possible way.

We need confirmation if Imu/Gorosei/Holy Knights are stronger than Akainu but before their appearence i had Akainu as top1-3 among the WG and the only Admiral that could beat Mihawk.
We just have to wait and see how this Imu/Gorosei/Holy Knights thing will unfold and if they are just "strong" guys or some demigod entities

I don't mind Broccoli and Blind Luigi slander because they're so obviously Zoro/Sanji fights that i find it hilarious how their fandoms are digging their own graves. At least Sanji fans have realised that their mans portrayal is dependent on the future Admiral fight and hopped on the train. Zoro fans will keep creating slander threads but end up putting Fuji above Kaido and BM the day Zoro fights him, having to counter argue against all the opinions they created themselves.
:zosleepy:
I still remember when swordboys argued broken bones Zoro could low diff King and HATED the thought of Zoro fighting him lol

Then why did oda have luffy reach a new level of power when he gained awakening and not when he gained CoC coating?
Huh ? When luffy mastered acoc he literally had a moment of splitting the skies and kaido acknowledging him as someone he can go toe to toe with him
That’s a new level of power

Fuck the Seraphims.

They are not some fucking Yonko level so you can cut that cope and throw it out of the window already.

Maybe once they develop and grow up.

Right now they are like toddlers who got their powers.

Math is simple. If Zoro who is league above Sanji can't beat King without AdvCoC than Sanji who is weaker than Zoro won't do it either.
toddlers who got the same durability as king, luffy called them as though as kaido.

King doesn't worth anything if he doesnt have this crazy durability, sanji is actually a bad matchup for him cause of fire resistence,just because zoro needed advcoc doesnt mean any character needs it, greenbull negged king without advcoc.

Status
Not open for further replies.