Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuji has always been >> Lakainu
Nah Akainus always been stronger than the hypocrite. But he’ll be stronger than Kizaru.
Post automatically merged:

Why? Next arc is Zoro vs Shiryu so idk what you're talking about
And Shiryu is already the most overrated character in the story rn with these retarded Shiryu>Kuzan takes
Because Kizarus losing in egghead.

Everyone has haki, and as I said it is the most essential. Doesn't change what I said.
Guess we'll see what the remaining powerhouses like Dragon and Imu come up with
seeing them wont change anything , those individuals are also bound to have acoc which will just promote kaido's words further
haki surpassing all is just a simple fact , it shouldnt even be a debate
haki specially counters devil fruit abilities too which in itself is the greatest ability after haki .

Yonko Saga had :
Zou Island (on Zunisha)
WCi : Main Island and Cacao Island
Wano : Wano regions (act 1, 2) and Onigashima (act 3)
You could say Wano had 2 sub-arcs

Final Saga :
Egghead (and Reverie flashbacks)
Elbaf
Beehive
Roadster & Laugh Tale
Final war : Marineford and Mariejois
I question Fullalead/Beehive at this point. Ive been thinking a lot lately about the scale of the "final conflict" that Oda seemingly wants to deliver.

Personally I agree that Egghead and Elbaf will largely be self contained, but I think the battle for the 4th RP after (be it right before Lodestar or near it), will begin the large scale war between the 4 Yonko and their fleets.

Essentially:

- Egghead (vs. Kizaru)
- Elbaf (vs. Elbaf villain)
- 4th RP (vs. Burned man or 4 Way Yonko War)
- Lodestar/Laugh Tale (4 way war continued or solely against BB or Shanks)
- Final War (Marines + WG)

:risitavirus: Fuji getting character development , don't worry
It's only Lolda taking his sweet time
Gross the Yamato benefit Of the doubt of “It’s not a bad character trait! It just means they’ll get development.”

This is oda. No characters getting developed to change their personalities. At worst they’ll just get explanations as to why they are who they are. But the character we see is who we get. And fujis hypocrisy is a valid thing to call out. Same with Garp.

Status
Not open for further replies.