Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who do you think the Admirals lose too? And when in the story would it make sense?
Imo, the Final War is not a singular event. After Laugh Tale (when the other 3 Yonko potentially lose), Luffy will know what to do as PK and how to achieve his final dream.

1st part is New Marineford gets assaulted. They stand to guard Mariejois. Luffy fights Akainu, Zoro/Sanji fight Fuji/Ryo the rest of the crew fight Zodiac VAs and the like. Tons of allies will be present, but imo Kid and Law wont be relevant until thw WG side of things

2nd part is Mariejois and the proper endgame of the narrative. We know FI needs to be destroyed, and it seems Mariejois needs to also fall (i.e. Redline destroyed), so this is where you factor in the ancient weapons and the like.

I "still" think there is more to Shanks' side, but he should justifyably go down like Blackbeard at LT, unless something changes.

Tldr: 2 separate wars (3 if you consider the 4 Yonko fighting over One Piece).

Honestly I agree, Look at how many times Luffy was taken out of the fight by Kaido.
fucking lol, did you just base that on the luffy who was using kaido as a training tool the whole fight and was growing stronger each time?

If Luffy started the fight with all his power ups from the start, he would mid diff Kaido.

Kaido had CP0 literally giving him the best possible shot and Luffy still won lmoa

Well, I'd say it's 50/50. Either Zoro vs Kizaru or Zoro and Sanji vs Kizaru. But I'm sure Zoro vs Kizaru happens.
It's probaly wings vs Kizaru or Luffy vs Kizaru

Also...kizaru should lose here
And I'm having hard time seeing Zoro do it 1v1
Even Wings beating an admiral 2v1 before Luffy does is...sketchy

Luffy beats YCs first --> Luffy beats an admiral first
Wings do it later on.

I don't see Saturn losing here
He might face SHs and BBP by himself

Status
Not open for further replies.