One Piece - Chapter 1085: The death of Nefertari Cobra

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Lol no

Oda has nothing to hide about S-bear as shadow

Look at these two panels - clear similarity.

Connecting this with what we have seen in this chapter its clear we saw shadow of Saturn
Again, how is this possible if we see him in 1078 still riding on the ship lol? Why would he side with York and hide her motives by destroying the camera if she was also going to be eliminated?

Saturn this silhouette doesnt. So what is he, a zoan? Or someone who can multiply themselves?

The only other thing i can think is he can control time as a mythical zoan, so he puts his body forward on the island in time, or can make copies of himself.

Man, don’t try and pull the β€œehy are you getting upset” argument when you’ve literally been screaming in caps lol.

It’s clear to me that it’s symbolic and not a literal depiction of the order, that the Gorosei in question (big head) is the giant and I’m pretty sure I’ll be proven right in the future.
No, im annoyed by the irrational logic of silhouette arguments lmao. You argue the order doesnt matter, but then cannot rationally explain Blondie protecting Imu when its not shown whatsoever.

Again, how is this possible if we see him in 1078 still riding on the ship lol? Why would he side with York and hide her motives by destroying the camera if she was also going to be eliminated?

Saturn this silhouette doesnt. So what is he, a zoan? Or someone who can multiply themselves?

The only other thing i can think is he can control time as a mythical zoan, so he puts his body forward on the island in time, or can make copies of himself.
Saturn in 1078.. that was part of flashback

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
β€Ž

I don't know and that's why I asked the question in the first place.

How Saturn shadow reached at egghead when he wasn't even there?

And, as evidence suggests he does somehow managed to pull this then either some sort of time ability or telekinesis is involved here

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
β€Ž
No, im annoyed by the irrational logic of silhouette arguments lmao. You argue the order doesnt matter, but then cannot rationally explain Blondie protecting Imu when its not shown whatsoever.
Are you just refusing to read or something?

I think I said it didn’t matter whether the Gorosei protected Imu or not, it’s just that the sheer size of it meant it was required to be drawn separate from the others.

I thought time ability is the leading theory.

Surprisingly a 10/10 chapter, loved everything about it.
Vivi being a D, lmao, how many D's are out there? Sa D Bo joins the party!

What I really liked is the confirmation that Gorosei are tough old bastards, so even though Borsalino is dancing on his toes around Saturn, Saturn is likely capable of defending himself. Wonder if he's the Oni guy.

And the best news.... No Break next week!!!!!