One Piece - Chapter 1085: The death of Nefertari Cobra

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Okay now you are just arguing to argue. You can see in the Gods Knights picture, the sword of that one member is not highlighted separately from the body. Nor are the kanabos of the Numbers. Why are we randomly making exceptions for the one logical spot Blondie should be in (where he is literally before transforming and your so called "symbolic" page).
Cause what you are highlighting looks absolutely nothing like a body, doesn’t have any eyes and looks nothing like the big head it is supposed to be.

Everything here looks very clear and matches up

Red - bull horns
Blue- giant
Green- floating ribbon
Yellow- bird
Purple - tusks

Can see the eyes, can see a distinct feature that although a silhouette, still distinguishes the character.

Not five clear silhouette’s and a small blob one page which then turns into five different silhuette’s the next, where the small blob turns into a massive head and the blue giant suddenly isn’t even a silhouette anymore and is just a shadow with eyes.

Cause what you are highlighting looks absolutely nothing like a body, doesn’t have any eyes and looks nothing like the big head it is supposed to be.

Everything here looks very clear and matches up

Red - bull horns
Blue- giant
Green- floating ribbon
Yellow- bird
Purple - tusks

Can see the eyes, can see a distinct feature that although a silhouette, still distinguishes the character.

Not five clear silhouette’s and a small blob one page which then turns into five different silhuette’s the next, where the small blob turns into a massive head and the blue giant suddenly isn’t even a silhouette anymore and is just a shadow with eyes.
I thought everything was abstract and "symbolic" lol. Now you argue opposite. And no, the positions do not match up. Imu is on the throne, the rest are not. You cant even explain why that one, out of any of them, is crawling down from the throne, which matches the central figure on the next page.

The one blob you continue to ignore frankly does not matter how hes presented. That object is there, clearly separate from Saturn and the Monk, clearly matches the placement of the Blonde before transforming, and is also there on the following page.

The fact of the matter is, you cannot. In good faith, explain why the largest shadow is crawling down from the throne if its not Imu. Nobody jumped to save him (again, not saying you are saying this now) so its obvious its Imu because they transform to eat the fire.

I thought everything was abstract and "symbolic" lol. Now you argue opposite. And no, the positions do not match up. Imu is on the throne, the rest are not. You cant even explain why that one, out of any of them, is crawling down from the throne, which matches the central figure on the next page.

The one blob you continue to ignore frankly does not matter how hes presented. That object is there, clearly separate from Saturn and the Monk, clearly matches the placement of the Blonde before transforming, and is also there on the following page.

The fact of the matter is, you cannot. In good faith, explain why the largest shadow is crawling down from the throne if its not Imu. Nobody jumped to save him (again, not saying you are saying this now) so its obvious its Imu because they transform to eat the fire.
not crawling down lol went up to protect imu u just won't accept this for some reason and then it comes down with the group

This
Is
Never
Shown
Or
Implied
On
The
Page

Imu literally protects themselves lmfao
I agree with you lol imu protects himself ...then oda draws one of the gorosei protecting him why is that so hard for you to agree with lol oda hints at imu df power but does not reveal him with the 5 gorosei
Post automatically merged:

lol not at all or do you think the blonde gorosei noticing sabo was for nothing

not crawling down lol went up to protect imu u just won't accept this for some reason and then it comes down with the group
Wow this stupid debate is still going on LoL

Here two back to back pages
Show me the panel of anyone climbing
They couldn't even protect themselves how are they gonna protect Imu
Only one at the throne is Imu
So the one who comes down from throne is Imu
Gorosei doesn’t change their position in all three panels
What's so hard about it ?

I thought everything was abstract and "symbolic" lol. Now you argue opposite.
Never said that anything is abstract.

The first picture is clear.

The second one is symbolic.

Can’t argue with this unless you want to tell me the Gorosei don’t have legs.

Imu is on the throne, the rest are not.
I think Imu is still on the throne, which is not actually shown on panel. We only see the level below the twenty swords, which is below the throne.
You cant even explain why that one, out of any of them, is crawling down from the throne, which matches the central figure on the next page.
Yes I can.

One Gorosei is far larger than the others so Oda needed to draw it further back or it would cover the rest. Always happens in group shots where one figure is much bigger than the other. You’ll never see Franky Shogun standing in the front of a Strawhat group pose.
The one blob you continue to ignore frankly does not matter how hes presented.
And I think this is a terrible argument. From my perspective every character is clearly presented in a way that matches both panels. Your perspective has the biggest figure in one panel being a small indistinct shape in the other. And Oda having badly fucked up the drawing. Not buying it.
That object is there, clearly separate from Saturn and the Monk, clearly matches the placement of the Blonde before transforming, and is also there on the following page.
The two objects obviously look nothing alike. The positions don’t matter

You tell me how something represented as a face bigger than the other Gorosei’s bodies is actually the smallest of the lot.
Just did. Bigger character needs drawn further back. It’s as simple as that.

oda off screens stuff all the time this is simply one of those moments the blob is protecting imu simple as that

The only problems I see with the figure coming down from the throne being Imu is that the character designs don't seem to match and that Imu doesn't seem like the type of character who would leave his throne for any reason.