How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever rumor that is.., even Gorosei apparently don't know shit about that cerberus thing, because it was stated by them that blackbeard was the first person recorded in history to eat more than one Devil Fruit..., which implies the got no clue about it. Otherwise they would've guessed it already how he'd do it.

Whatever rumor that is.., even Gorosei apparently don't know shit about that cerberus thing, because it was stated by them that blackbeard was the first person recorded in history to eat more than one Devil Fruit..., which implies the got no clue about it. Otherwise they would've guessed it already how he'd do it.
He’s talking about the fan theory not some in universe rumor

C

Cruxroux

Bro might have eat failed replica of Cereberus fruit.

I

Indigo

I love that so far, with all these important families and lineages, and bullshit super DFs going around

Mihawk is just a fucking bum with a sword that trained really hard, because he enjoys fighting strong people, and now he is fucking depressed because he got too strong lmao

Mihawk and Saitama spin off any day now

i'm still waiting for some info about Mihawk being super important somehow too lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.