How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythical type has Zoan=Physicality,Endurance,Healing and Power.
Paramethia= Turns everything around in his powers when awakened.
Logia= in Marco's case intangibility.
And creation and manipulation of a element of nature.

Paramecia can only create and manipulate non natural things, or manipulate natural elements without creating.

Pica, Pizarro can't create land, they fuse with land and rocks.

Katakuri, Doffy and Mr 3 they create and manipulate non natural stuff.

Kaido and Yamato they create and manipulate Fire and Ice, fire and Ice are natural.

G

Gorosei Informer

I love that so far, with all these important families and lineages, and bullshit super DFs going around

Mihawk is just a fucking bum with a sword that trained really hard, because he enjoys fighting strong people, and now he is fucking depressed because he got too strong lmao

Mihawk and Saitama spin off any day now

i'm still waiting for some info about Mihawk being super important somehow too lmao

Mihawk has a Van Helsing vibe to him, a "holy knight" even you could say? Crusader? Musketeer? Christian symbolism? And OP lore revolves around Christan Symbolism a fair bit too..

I genuinely think hes Rayleighs and Shakkys son and Mihawk and Shanks being rivals is fate of Rayleighs real son vs his adopted son.

I love that so far, with all these important families and lineages, and bullshit super DFs going around

Mihawk is just a fucking bum with a sword that trained really hard, because he enjoys fighting strong people, and now he is fucking depressed because he got too strong lmao

i'm still waiting for some info about Mihawk being super important somehow too lmao
Basically me waiting my favorites side characters to have some importance

I

Indigo

He’s done a better job in the past 4 chapters than he has in the past 20 years is the most insane part.
It's that one month break he took

he thought about everything he had to do in this final saga, and he is just doing it now

Vegapunk, Ancient Kingdom, Five Elders, Imu, Lili, Garp, Blackbeard, Shanks, Kid and Law, Reverie, Revolutionaries, Elbaf

we've seen so much shit in this past 12 months since his break at the end of Wano

it's actually crazy

We know nothing about Mihawks backstory. For all we know he's a clone of Xebec created by Vegapunk that was given the Sword-Sword no mi that's let's the user win each swordbattle.

Status
Not open for further replies.