How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting seeing all the big series from current Shounen Jump getting ready to end it seems

One Piece - final saga
My Hero Academia - final arc / war
Jujutsu Kaisen - Author said he wanted to end this year, no way it happens, but it's getting there at some point
Black Clover - final arc

WSJ gonna need a few new names / hitters to recover

don’t worry, they gonna promote the famous manga « My father is Topman and He is as strong as Bobbin but nobody knows about this » :handsup:

Interesting seeing all the big series from current Shounen Jump getting ready to end it seems

One Piece - final saga
Jujutsu Kaisen - Author said he wanted to end this year, no way it happens, but it's getting there at some point
Black Clover - final arc

Lol, One Piece will outlast all of them and last longer than manga starting after at this rate.

I

Indigo

The way oda keeps on introducing new characters and still not addressing mysteries/lores I really doubt he can wrap the series in 4-5 years.

It will easily last for another 7 years
If he doesn't end it in 4~5 years

i think his body will end it for him

man is developing more health problems which each year

then you have Horikoshi, MHA's Author, completely dying over there trying to finish his story

One Piece - final saga
Black Clover - final arc

WSJ series not counting the ones you mentioned are either decent, ok, or just meh.

The only one that I would say is really good would be Sakamoto Days.

I

Indigo

If Oda keeps up the pacing he had in the past 12 months since his last one month break

4~5 years seems okay to end the series

he is really going straight for the stuff the matters and not much fooling around

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals

One Piece - final saga
Black Clover - final arc

one piece still has a while to go tho

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
If he doesn't end it in 4~5 years

i think his body will end it for him

man is developing more health problems which each year

then you have Horikoshi, MHA's Author, completely dying over there trying to finish his story
Nah

He was eagerly waiting to draw G5 and story from now onwards.

And, we know he keeps on adding new ideas once an arc begins. He admitted it himself when he said WCI was not intended to last that long.

If mere kaido and BM arc can last 4-5 years then no way oda will wrap one piece when he has yet to flesh out

Blackbeard
Shanks
Dragon
Admirals
Gorosei and IMU
Mihawk
Df lore
Ancient kingdom lore

All of these are way more important that kaido and BM so no way one piece is getting over before 7-8 years. It's not possible because oda has laid the plot so big that he will be needing time to just conclude it and I am not even talking about doing justice with it.

And, this is becoming more obvious with decreasing frequency of chapters each year

I

Indigo

I heard the same excuse for 10 years already. Hes nearly 50, not 80 guys. He also has been taking manditory breaks for nearly a decade already.

This sIlly rumor mongering about his "crippling health" needs to stop
I hope you're right, and that One Piece keeps going for a long time

but considering Oda's statements, the pacing of the last 12 months, the amount of answers and questions being answered

Seems like Oda really wants to end it

Don't know how long it's gonna take him though

Status
Not open for further replies.