How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

When zoro took luffys pain. When kizaru had them cornered. When zoro suddenly learned acoc. Etc etc... That's plot working double time to give the advantage to the MCs
Zoro nearly died , kuma and rayleigh balanced it out. zoro suddenly learn adcoc ? he let out his all haki that's it. he didn't even knew it was adcoc.

Whats the point of Mihawk having the same eyes as imu if there's nothing special about them? Why would mihawk even need to be related to imu.
just for extra lore. not even Once I said mihawk is strong due to their relation.
his databook itself said , he kept on training and fighting until people bestowed him with the strongest title.
That's my point. Mihawk should be his own man.
he is , family doesn't matter in one piece.

Even if he gets nothing by being related to Imu, it's still a forced connection that makes the world smaller
It's just a headcanon tbh. you're the one opposing it because of familial relation. even my headcanon doesn't serves the purpose of himbeing strong due to his family.

damn

someone help me with the covers of enel

he is on the moon right?

im sama from what we see is moon god right?

enel has been collecting information since he got there, he will know something about im sama... i am not in favor of enel's return, but skypea is deeply related to oden, roger, the phoneglyphs (something im sama fears so much)
and oda explicitly showed enel on the covers doing mysterious and secret things

Will this man return at the end of the manga?

The 20 families are:
  1. Nefertari
  2. DonQuixote
  3. Figarland
  4. JayGarcia
  5. Ethanbaron
  6. Marcus
  7. Topman
  8. Shepherd
  9. ??
  10. ??
  11. ??