How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shanks was still a kid when roger went to laugh tale.

He didn't even accompany Roger to laugh tale. If shanks had bad intentions like you said then why he will miss the opportunity to go to laugh tale
Shanks is still kid in the end. I think whatever sickness buggy got has something to do with Shanks , he probably intended it for roger.

Also notice toki, momo were forced to leave the ship there were odd occurance of fever that was happening in the ship.

Also Shanks was crying after he met its possible roger figured out who shanks was . Its very likely Shanks stayed back because he was guilty about buggy.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Haha obviously

Id say :

Economic > Law > Defense > Agriculture > Environment
Well we have to give it to Oda for departments.

Instead of just naming them he actually thought about modelling them the way our governments work

Ministers - head of departments - Gorosei
PM/President - IMU
Navy - Soldiers
CP0 - intelligence bureau/secret services
Holy knights - Special forces (Like Mossad in Israel)

G

Gorosei Informer

My theory is that Queen Lily's body is now Imu's body. Lily got swapped into Imu's original body.

I said it as a joke that Imu is Charlos ancestor, but obviously a lot of the CD will be direct descendants. UNLESS Lily refused to be Imu's bitch so things went wrong from there.
Imu simpering so hard he stole her body. "If I can't have you, then nobody can have you!"

Wonder if Imus original body is in that frozen tomb then? Or Joyboys or Roger or Xebec?

he was diagnosed with mystery illness because he had accidentally consumed the poison shanks had prepared for roger (the same thing happened with toki before)
Could be similar scenario to Chopper and Dr. Hiriluk. Shanks could have been fooled into giving some magic potion to Roger.

In fact what sort of illness did Dr. Hiriluk have, is it even related to Roger in some way?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Shanks is still kid in the end. I think whatever sickness buggy got has something to do with Shanks , he probably intended it for roger.

Also notice toki, momo were forced to leave the ship there were odd occurance of fever that was happening in the ship.

Also Shanks was crying after he met its possible roger figured out who shanks was . Its very likely Shanks stayed back because he was guilty about buggy.
That's a reach.

No way shanks would miss an opportunity like that if he was planted.

Also, him being tied to holy knight doesn't make him evil per se.

He definitely enjoy favouritism (Sengoku and Gorosei) but he hasn't done anything wrong as of now

The power level of Gorosei may be based on the distance of their planet from the sun
Making something like this:

Saint Mercury > Saint Venus > Saint Mars > Saint Jupiter > Saint Saturn

It would make a lot of sense, as Saturn would be the less powerful among them, which can very well be if he is going to be the first who falls (as he is going to Egghead right now)
Other option is distance of their planet from the Earth
In that case it would be

Saint Venus > Saint Mars > Saint Mercury > Saint Jupiter > Saint Saturn

Interestingly, in both cases Venus is either the strongest or the 2nd strongest (which makes sense as he is Zoro's opponent), and Saturn is the weakest (which makes sense as he is possibly the first to go down)

Status
Not open for further replies.