One Piece Chapter 1087; “Battleship Bags”

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is did he coat himself with CoA or not - based on what fodders said about Garp iron defense I do think Shiryu pierced CoA Garp
I think he didn't use COA to defend.
Garp is receiving the respect he deserves, but is it just me or does it feel rushed compared to Whitebeard's showings on Marineford?
At least let Garp have fight someone more than one panel lol.
OP is about to end,Oda can't afford too many panels for side characters.What we got was good enough.
Helmeppo is coward looser like all swordsman LMAO. Oda trolled all of use when luffy faced coby and zoro helmeppo
Post automatically merged:

I liked the part where Kuzan confirmed that Shillew is among the loosers who couldnt beat Garp no matter what
All BBP are tricksters.
Sanji v Aokiji will be a great fight
It would,but Sanji still needs to improve a lot to have a chance of beating a top tier.

Good chapter, loved Blackbeard pirates

They too want to make a name for themselves goes back to a few chapters ago how Blackbeard views pirates (therefore his crew)

Was obvious Garp was gonna go down in a bang

Pizarro's power is terrifying, wonder if Garp does one last ditch move to destroy that arm so that ship can escape

- Or Kuzan freezes Garp/Grus/Koby and "accidentally" Pizarro's arm to repay Garp that way

- Koby destroys that arm

- Ship has a device similar to sunny to blast them off thanks to Vegapunk

- Unlikely cause that would be too hardcore for Oda but Pizarro destroys the ship, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.