One Piece Chapter 1087; “Battleship Bags”

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Veku

Flamboyant
Pretty much. Someone else coming and saving Garp would be a total HACKda move, especially since it happened with Rayleigh saving Boa and O MY SULONG PILLS Bepo not that long ago.
Yep, you can't have Whitebeard going down like this:
While Garp goes down like this, basically praying for a miracle to happen, after like 2 panels of action:

Most anticlimactic way of Garp going out I can think of lol.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Pizzaro thinks he's that guy lmao. For those words he's 100% getting neg diffed by someone next chapter.
I can see how pizzaros hands suddenly shatter completely and Coby is repaying to be saved. Showing Coby is a well trained protege of Garp to, not only Kizaru.

but I only would love to see a sudden storm, pizzaros hands destroyed, the weaklings get bursted away from Garp, even the bb pirates can merely hold themselves on their feet, such strong wind.
Until someone stands in front of Garp, with the back to him:
„I was always a bit envious about you Kizaru, he seemed to care more about you, then me. And today, none of us are his protege anymore. But I won’t let you kill my old man anyway.“

I can see how pizzaros hands suddenly shatter completely and Coby is repaying to be saved. Showing Coby is a well trained protege of Garp to, not only Kizaru.
Not a chance. Coby is a weakling :kayneshrug:

Sengoku seems the most appropriate choice to me. Garp and Sengoku going down together makes a lot of sense.
Sengoku saves Garp's ship, Garp and Sengoku face the BB pirates for a while until BB himself reaches Hachinosu. Burgess and Garp clash and then BB kills the old legends :akaman:

Sengoku and Tsuru are still in Marine HQ I think.
Oda cam go either way.

Pretty obvious that garp isn't finished, lol. Without bb and aokiji teaming up against him, he won't die. That's obvious. So if bb doesn't come, they will be fine. If he comes, sengoku will save the day. Let's see what oda intends to do. But garp won't die because he has another role in the story.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Not a chance. Coby is a weakling :kayneshrug:

Sengoku seems the most appropriate choice to me. Garp and Sengoku going down together makes a lot of sense.
Sengoku saves Garp's ship, Garp and Sengoku face the BB pirates for a while until BB himself reaches Hachinosu. Burgess and Garp clash and then BB kills the old legends :akaman:
Garp won’t die until he met his son again.

Status
Not open for further replies.