Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminder that there are brainlets in these threads who unironically thought that Blackbeard pirates will be final or even penultimate villains because of the "le-evil strawhat parallels" "Ouuuuu Darkness = bad= ultimate bad guy"
:saden:

Blackbeard will be lucky if he is even 3rd to last villain Luffy fights. Because from the looks of it seems he will be 4th

SHs won’t go to war by themselves, it’s gonna be an alliance vs WG.
I Agree, but that's not the point. Im saying that even by the final saga the SH will remain fodders that can't even take on the big dogs in a group fight if they struggle against BBP

Also PK level crew doesn’t matter, Garp was portrayed to be a PK level dude himself in his prime. I’m pretty sure Roger demolishes his crew low-diff maybe even neg-diff if you remove Rayleigh and Scopper.
What i mean by PK level crew is that by then all of the SH will be reaching their peaks in a short time by then.
So it would mean that a close to peak (Zoro/Sanji/Jimbe + rest) would still gets washed by a 80yo Garp.

Reminder that there are brainlets in these threads who unironically thought that Blackbeard pirates will be final or even penultimate villains because of the "le-evil strawhat parallels" "Ouuuuu Darkness = bad= ultimate bad guy"

Blackbeard will be lucky if he is even 3rd to last villain Luffy fights. Because from the looks of it seems he will be 4th
I mean him resulting in Ace Whitebeard and possibly Garp's deaths are pretty prominent factors as well

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
The entire point of the attack is that it isn't focused so Garp gotta connect the punches directly which isn't easy.
Worst base scenario, even if the attack doesn't KO Kuri, it gives Garp an opening to land a follow-up attack, which should end the fight.

I get why you think Garp outspeeds Kat but like I have a hard time backing that up with feats.
It's not that. It's that we don't have a common ground to make a comparison. We know Kuzan himself is a speedster in his own right. Garp was fighting the strongest people in the verse with the best skills, so he should be able to handle almost any kind of opponent. Even Rayleigh has experienced against FS users.

The only reason why we think Katakuri's impossibly fast is because he outclassed Luffy. Funny thing is, people also call Luffy fast coz he could keep up with Kuri. We simply don't have a metric to make a comparison b/w Luffy and an admiral. Forget admirals, do we even know Luffy is faster than Speed mode King? So I don't see why reason to think Kuri and Luffy represent the pinnacle of speed in the OP verse. If anyone, it should be Kizaru. And I am sure all admirals and Garp can keep up with his speed, which means they should be able to operate at Luffy/Kuri level speeds with no issues—especially if they have advanced CoO.

Kuri is super underrated but if Shiryu is immune to CoO, there you go.

Shiryu is legit a top 3 swordsman in the world right now with Mihawk and Celestial Dragon Shanks lol. Magellan made multiple warlords run in fear and Shiryu was his equal. It’s just that you can’t compare swordsmen to top tiers because they will lose that fight every time.
garling or gorosei ghandi mops the floor with liriyu of the piss

Mihawk still negs both, df jobber or not.
Or why did they not send an admiral to mihawk? Seraphim would have dealt with the other shichibukai but they should know better than what they did for mihawk. I'll tell you why - they're too precious to lose. Akainu knew very well not to send admirals for mihawk.

"Weevil? Go for it, green bitch. Mihawk? Oh yeah, well. We're quite busy rn, so just send some dozen battle ships so it looks like we try"
Why waste an Admiral’s time when bitch hawk is known for fleeing the battlefield
Fodder marines were enough to do the job

Also fatbeard is one of the few D and connected to Xebec

Status
Not open for further replies.