Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not really sure what makes you think Garp isn't using COC when we've seen characters like Yamato and even Garp in 1081 use COC and touch before
By that logic Luffy and Zoro should both be using CoC against Seraphim (they’re not) and BM should have been using ACoC against Kid and Law (not offensively for sure). Its obvious CoC is plot specific and Garp is NOT using it here. Take this L and move on.

Linyagi developed a humiliation fetish after GB got wifi diffed
I am on team Winyagi when it comes to JJK :handsup:

C'mon now, stop the cap. Kuzan is Garp level in punching alone
Yeah, I saw your weak effort to hype up Kuzan using that. It was pretty good ngl. But nowhere near as good as getting AdCoC. On the other hand, you got that 3 billion Ls in this chapter. I will overlook that Kuzan needed Shiryu's help to beat old Garp.

How is it an L matching Garp from at least 11 years ago physical strength
Thats not an L. But he did use his fruit to match Garp's punch here.

By that logic Luffy and Zoro should both be using CoC against Seraphim (they’re not) and BM should have been using ACoC against Kid and Law (not offensively for sure). Its obvious CoC is plot specific and Garp is NOT using it here. Take this L and move on.
Wait until the nuke panel.

If there's large black lightning streaks it's 1000% COC

Had more expectations with Garp, at the very least ik they'll use underhanded method to defeat him but in a punching match?

Hopefully he's up next chapter for another round.

I am on team Winyagi when it comes to JJK :handsup:

No, he needed to use his devil fruit to match Garp.
Yeah, I saw your weak effort to hype up Kuzan using that. It was pretty good ngl. But nowhere near as good as getting AdCoC. On the other hand, you got that 3 billion Ls in this chapter. I will overlook that Kuzan needed Shiryu's help.

Thats not an L. But he did use his fruit to match Garp's punch here.
Even a toddler could realize Sukuna will beat Gojo. The best Gojobros can hope for is that Gojo gains the upper hand and Sukuna has to cheat to win

Status
Not open for further replies.