Does Coby have COC?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously not. If you look at the whole thing Garp really didn't accomplish anything.
This is not how I imagine would an Old Roger perform.

- No titanic captain even wounded
- The Skull seems to be alright

Using irrelevant fodder as an excuse for the performance doesn't make the Hero of Legend look any better.
What i see is.

Kuzan badly damaged.

Shiryuu almost dying.

Pizarro with out his hand and his head cut.

Wolf got K.OED.

Only Vasco who was attacking with Mid Range attack was fine.

I meant the fire fist, that engulfed the entire BB Pirates except Lafitte.

Nami always fights women as her main fight. She’s not fighting Lafitte. She’ll fight Devon or York if York joins.
York joining is a complete and random headcanon. BB pirates already have 10 commanders, 9 of them are strawhat opponents, and Kuzan will fight the allies

Nami doesn't have that many fights to begin with to abstract a general rule, same with Robin who's first real 1 vs 1 in the series was against BM.

But we know that there's only one woman commander in BB pirates, and if she fights one of the 2 girls. it means the other will fight a man, which destroys your headcanon of woman not fighting against a man

As I said, almost all of Zoro and Sanji's opponents have a common theme, a serious opponent and a goofy one.

What i see is.

Kuzan badly damaged.

Shiryuu almost dying.

Pizarro with out his hand and his head cut.

Wolf got K.OED.

Only Vasco who was attacking with Mid Range attack was fine.
- Kuzan was holding back and only fought with his fist with little devil fruit power

- Shiryu got bloodied up but he’s overall okay

- Pizarro can just make another arm and Garp couldnt even destroy the skull with a full power attack

- Garp failed to knock out a single titanic captain.
- Garp the Fist was equalled in a punching contest by Kuzan who is a Logia reliant fighter as seen in Punk Hazard.
1. Garp failed to knock out any titanic captain
2. Garp equaled with Kuzan in CoA and punching power.

Conclusion: Kuzan/Admirals combat prowess will fail to knock out a single commander level character with their physical blows and haki
:hihihi:

York joining is a complete and random headcanon. BB pirates already have 10 commanders, 9 of them are strawhat opponents, and Kuzan will fight the allies

Nami doesn't have that many fights to begin with to abstract a general rule, same with Robin who's first real 1 vs 1 in the series was against BM.

But we know that there's only one woman commander in BB pirates, and if she fights one of the 2 girls. it means the other will fight a man, which destroys your headcanon of woman not fighting against a man

As I said, almost all of Zoro and Sanji's opponents have a common theme, a serious opponent and a goofy one.
Gender swapper ability will be used on someone!

Status
Not open for further replies.