Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing they got to York and forced her to stop the Seraphim mid battle, rather than defeating the Seraphim.
Eh I doubt that would happen, because York was far away from all the seraphim so she’d have to one by one walk to each seraphim that she doesn’t know the location of to get them to stop.

Id say it’s likely that Shark Bear and Hawk were defeated, but since she knew where Snake went, She got snake to free everyone.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Yeah, while Oda still going his way to restrain admirals is pretty telling about their power, I really hoped to see Kizaru going all out without having to care about the collateral damage. Even Aramaki got stopped before getting serious.
I guess Oda didn't want to sink another island and raise the sea levels again so soon after Lulusia
:myman:

C

Cruxroux

Does admirals know about Ancient history or they are just aware that even their authority can't stop WG to delete someone who tries to figure out ancient history.

Hmm, seems I was right about Mother Flame being the "ammo" for whatever Imu has to fire that weapon.

York is secretly manufacturing it on the island, and they imply "multiple" of it exist. Theres no way she's constructing a giant ass flying ship by herself.

I.e. Mother Flame is fuel, developed on Egghead, Imu has what is presumed to be Uranus (or imo, literally God Valley itself):

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/god-valley-is-the-ancient-weapon-uranus.43674/

Status
Not open for further replies.