Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess something did get blew up at ennies lobby, either something to do with AK or God valley.....
How does sea level rise though... Not making sense
the influence the sudden disappearance/spatial-removal of an entire island as a result of a massive amount of energy violently bearing down on the said landmass (plausibly causing massive tsunamis and stuff as a result), in conjunction with the upward "push" of the hole upon the surrounding water (the water for whatever reason isnt filling in the space of the hole so therefore it has to exist something so thus must take the only possible position of merging in with the rest of the water around it increasing the volume of said waters), effecting tidal forces because of gravity

the influence the sudden disappearance/spatial-removal of an entire island as a result of a massive amount of energy violently bearing down on the said landmass (plausibly causing massive tsunamis and stuff as a result), in conjunction with the upward "push" of the hole upon the surrounding water (the water for whatever reason isnt filling in the space of the hole so therefore it has to exist something so thus must take the only possible position of merging in with the rest of the water around it increasing the volume of said waters), effecting tidal forces because of gravity
But that space was not filled earlier too.. Atleast in EL.. We do see the water flowing in the 🕳

Do we see this Vice Admiral this chapter? This fits with the red haired woman hint earlier
It'd make sense.
The last time she was ever mentioned or seen was in Ace's story in Sabaody, watching him leave after declining an invitation to his crew.
This is basically a post ts parallel to Sabaody, what if she returns and joins the SHs to mirror her rejecting Ace's invitation?
I might spam the shit out of the nakama thread with this theory :pepebusi:

But that space was not filled earlier too.. Atleast in EL.. We do see the water flowing in the 🕳
honestly wasnt thinking of enies when i made up that bullshit but even though water is flowing in the hole, the hole is still not completely filled with water so my point in that regard still stands. as for whether or not that space was filled or whatever better way to phrase that francr rice earlier depends on whether or not the hole is just an "imprint" of the physical space that the landmass of the island of lulusia took up, or also includes additional space previously filled by ocean water not land.

Status
Not open for further replies.