Status
Not open for further replies.
Part 2 @JoNdule
> However, in the final double spread of the chapter, we can see that York is making the call in tears with Zoro's sword at her neck. Usopp is the one setting up the Den Den Mushi. York ends the conversation screaming for help.
>
> York: "Save me from Luffy!!!"
>
> The Gorosei, Saturn, and Kizaru are shocked since until then they are under the impression that York managed to defeat everyone using the Seraphim before calling them to Mary Geoise.
>
> We can see that the rest of the Straw Hat crew, Bonney, Lucci, and real Vegapunk (that already packed his bag) are eating and chilling behind York, Zoro, and Usopp.
>
> Nami: "I get the entire situation now."
>
> Vegpaunk: "So that's how it is..."
>
> Bonney: "This is really a barricading incident!!"
>
> Luffy: "I don't really get it but we just have to use her as a shield to escape, right!?"
>
> END. BREAK NEXT WEEK.
Oda really did seraphins vs Luffy, sanji, zoro, lucfi and kaku just for useless stalling lol

Anyway hopefully next chapter is better

Why do people actually think they defeated the seraphim?

Oda made it abundantly clear earlier that this won't happen, at least not right now. It would take an all-out effort from G5 Luffy to defeat one of those perfect terminators.

It's much more likely they simply clapped York and made her overwrite her own earlier commands.

Another confirmation for that is Usopp & Co. being unpetrified. This can only happen by S-Snake herself undoing the petrification, as we learnt from Boa. Not by her getting beaten.

Remember that Robin & Co. were already on their way to the place where they kept the original Vegapunk and York also happened to be there, threatening him.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@MarineHQ @SakazOuki @The White Crane @Wuuuke @silverfire @scoobie3 @Apollo @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Extravlad @kurwa @haxxor @ZenZu

Guys, Kizaru just negged a Sea Beast which took out the entire Straw Hat crew. Lmfao

Literally the Admirals > an entire Yonko crew portrayal never ends.

Anyway, Kizaru also said he doesn’t want to damage the island too much, looks like we’re getting more restrained Admirals, Oda just isn’t ready to show them going all out yet unfortunately. But even holding back Kizaru still negs Vegapunk’s Sea Beast which pose threats to whole Yonko crews so, it’s fine lol.

Lastly, Luffy confirms the Straw Hats just want to escape here, not fight lol. @GUI you may want to get that avatar ready my man.

Last edited:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
So York simply cancelled the Seraphims kill order after being captured/threatened by the Strawhats. Saturn came here for assurance as he outranks the vegapunks in the authority heirarchy, meaning they probably didn't fully expect York to pull through anyway.

For now the Seraphim are neutralized, but once Saturn comes into play they should be back on the Navy's side. Hopefully this is the case, otherwise where is the tension? The SHs have a superior fighting force by a mile if you include the Seraphim and CP0.

What am I missing?

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
@MarineHQ @SakazOuki @The White Crane @Wuuuke @silverfire @scoobie3 @Apollo @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Extravlad @kurwa @haxxor @ZenZu

Guys, Kizaru just negged a Sea Beast which almost took out the entire Straw Hat crew. Lmfao

Literally the Admirals > an entire Yonko crew portrayal never ends.

Anyway, Kizaru also said he doesn’t want to damage the island too much, looks like we’re getting more restrained Admirals, Oda just isn’t ready to show them going all out yet unfortunately. But even holding back Kizaru still negs Vegapunk’s Sea Beast which pose threats to whole Yonko crews so, it’s fine lol.

Lastly, Luffy confirms the Straw Hats just want to escape here, not fight lol. @GUI you may want to get that avatar ready my man.
:parkcry::parkcry::parkcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.