One Piece Chapter 1090: "Admiral Kizaru"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
It not even that. I fully expected the Gorosei to be more competent strategists than the Admirals but it looks like Kizaru is taking care of intelligence, strategy, defense and offence. Old Mcfuck here is adding zero value to the siege so far.
Nah, in just 1 line he felt more threatening the the mere Yonko were in 2 arcs lol
Even if just a weak old dude he got aura that make him worth addition

Oda's been in his bag since end of wano, I think I'll actually stop spoilers when 1100 is to be released.

Luffy vs Kizaru for now sounds great but I hope a good chunk of the crew gets some time to fight before the crew escapes. I'm interested in how Oda will handle all this. Teach's crew members should still be lurking around as well, Laffitte and Devon, I don't think she was Robin but I heard someone suggest Bonney. We'll see.

Just to be clear, Saturn wanted Kizaru to ignore Sentomaru on the lower level and head straight to the dome on the upper level and bypass it (where Luffy and everyone else is)

But Kizaru refused and wanted to fight Sentomaru first, because:

1- he's paying respect to his determination and duty
2- if he doesnt take him out fast, then the Pacifistas and Sea Beasts wont receive orders from anyone = therefore the Marine fleet is safe from them

just thought I'd throw that out there.

Just to be clear, Saturn wanted Kizaru to ignore Sentomaru on the lower level and head straight to the dome on the upper level and bypass it (where Luffy and everyone else is)

But Kizaru refused and wanted to fight Sentomaru first, because:

1- he's paying respect to his determination and duty
2- if he doesnt take him out fast, then the Pacifistas and Sea Beasts wont receive orders from anyone = therefore the Marine fleet is safe from them

just thought I'd throw that out there.
We see light particles near Luffy's face right after the clash though.. Did Kizaru put his figurative nephew in a body bag in 3 seconds??