One Piece Chapter 1090: "Admiral Kizaru"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Youve come up with bs to try and explain whats very obvious , its clear she favors him in the same manner hancock did .

nothing was sexualized , neither was the sort mentioned or addressed in my post.
matter of fact you are the one who just manufactured that.
Youve come up with bs to try and explain whats very obvious , its clear she favors him in the same manner hancock did .

nothing was sexualized , neither was the sort mentioned or addressed in my post.
matter of fact you are the one who just manufactured that.
Yes, of course it's very obvious. Ok and... where is the problem with that panel? :sanmoji:

Hancock part is so freaking weird man
do they have editors that actually read and think thats normal?
Have you ever seen a teenager? Or have a sister?

There are a lot of weird things in OP, but having a teenager with a crush for a famous man of twenty years is a completely normal thing .
At the age of ten my sister had a crush for some character from high school musical, and I think those were even older than Luffy.

S Boa having a crush is absolutely normal. Luffy or some other adult having one whit Boa won't be.

Sure but they also said ",humans can reproduce"

This is actually weird line and come across as Gorosei belonging to different race
He said they will reproduce like insects do, not that they are capable of reproducing. After all, we have yet to meet a species that cannot reproduce. Even Gods in mythology reproduce.

dont be suprised now
you tried to explain away oda's crap
with bs out of your ass .

Have you ever seen a teenager? Or have a sister?

There are a lot of weird things in OP, but having a teenager with a crush for a famous man of twenty years old is a completely normal thing .
At the age of ten my sister had a crush for some character from high school musical, and I think those were even older than Luffy.

S Boa having a crush is absolutely normal. Luffy or some other adult having one whit Boa won't be.
these are Not teenagers
get out of here