One Piece Chapter 1090: "Admiral Kizaru"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Shaka called Dragon earlier in the arc explaing how he was going to die, dragon knows somethings brewing on egghead :kata:
Man thanks. The side story chapters and the breaks were so long, completely forgot. Good point, Revolutionary army is bound to show up sooner or later for sure now that I think about all the previous events. I mean why else show Sabo and the Lulusia incident in such detail otherwise.

Man thanks. The side story chapters and the breaks were so long, completely forgot. Good point, Revolutionary army is bound to show up sooner or later for sure now that I think about all the previous events. I mean why else show Sabo and the Lulusia incident in such detail otherwise.
Sabo vs Saturn rematch?Yay or nay?
Post automatically merged:

I just hope Oda remembers to give power ups using vega's tech for the following straw hats:Franky,Nami,Chopper and Ussop.

I want to see Saturn fight. That's all. Want to see him forced to come out and fight! And his true form revealed.
It would be great to see Sabo fight too. However with such a matchup what do we compare those to against? Could be interesting either way.
well,the revolutionaries are specifically targeting the celestial dragons.It would make sense to have Sabo try to score a kill here.

I imagine upcoming fights will be random skirmishes though.
No,no,no.At least shp should get duels vs Teach's crew.

the question really is: will Luffy be able to grab Kizarus' light the same way he grabbed Kaidos' lightning?
yes,why not?i dont think Kizaru's haki is anything especial to be honest

Last edited:
the question really is: will Luffy be able to grab Kizarus' light the same way he grabbed Kaidos' lightning?
Yes! Definitely.

Luffy's G5 reminds me of Pegasus' ToonWorld (Yugioh). Overpowered and very tricky to deal with.

No,no,no.At least shp hould get duels vs Teach's crew.

yes,why not?i dont think Kizaru's haki is anything especial to be honest
Who do you think is at Egghead from the BB crew? I think most people have a point when they list who we didn't see yet for a while and narrow it down to those few.

Technically the best children card game advert in history.
Originally,it wasn't really supposed to be about cards,but that aspect got so much attention that Kasuki Takahashi (RIP) decided to expand upon it.

Technically the best children card game advert in history.
ygo is a decent card game too

i watched yugioh the past few days.Nostalgia was hitting me hard.Pegasus was the best villain and the first arc was the best too imo
First arc was definitely the best. I also liked the Pendulum arc, especially towards the end. It was a dragged out arc, but I liked the story and the plot twists.

The rest was utterly annoying and I skipped through it. Even Duel Masters on steam doesn't seem fun with all the millions of effects interrupting every second.

Originally,it wasn't really supposed to be about cards,but that aspect got so much attention that Kasuki Takahashi (RIP) decided to expand upon it.

ygo is a decent card game too
I vaguely remember watching a yt video some years ago that showed the original / pilot episode of yugioh which was much darker but I don't remember much about it

First arc was definitely the best. I also liked the Pendulum arc, especially towards the end. It was a dragged out arc, but I liked the story and the plot twists.

The rest was utterly annoying and I skipped through it. Even Duel Masters on steam doesn't seem fun with all the millions of effects interrupting every second.
i never watched the new arcs.Only the original ones with yugi,joey,etc...

Good stories being turned into merchandise advertisements.

yeah,ygo right now barely has any interaction going on.Its who set ups the nastiest board first wins.Play goat format online if you want to have fun