One Piece Chapter 1090: "Admiral Kizaru"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
I don't think Luffy's reaction means Kizaru is the strongest character he ever faced considering how inconsistent COO is in this series, but it being the chapter ending cliffhanger is mean to be genuine hype for Kizaru's strenght at this state of the series, that's it.
Kizarus portrayal is crazy in this chapter cause like its yonko luffy we're talking about...

*No Ryuma Graveyard plot.
*Oda simply forgot about the Big Mom pirates.
*All the Zoro teasing got thrown into the garbage bin.
*Jack and Perospero went down in one fucking panel.
*Big Mom got killed in the same manner as Kaido,which is lazy writing imo.
and some many more examples of plot that were rushed.Oda dealt with the gifters in the most lazy way possible(O-tama).
Sounds more like Oda didn't focus enough on key elements, but dragged out some unnecessary parts. I think we would have had time to have those points included. But maybe not in long flashbacks.

fun chapter, good looking for finally vegapunk care for Franky

S-snake is adorable like hancock, but sadly appears serpahin gonna stay with WG

next time i wont read spoilers, they're so badly written
"ROBIN YELLS LUFFY"

actually

"robin warns luffy and close communications"

trying to hpe what doesnt need to be hyped

fun chapte rbut for some reason cant give it a 5, dunno why just a feeling

Saturn making sure people will betray the Wg with the lame ass human are insects

-> yonko has fear reaction then proceeds to destroy his opponent

-> yonko has fear reaction then I wonder what will happen?
the way Oda writes other yonkos has a stark contrast the way Oda has written or writes SH yonko crew in egghead...

*No Ryuma Graveyard plot.
*Oda simply forgot about the Big Mom pirates.
*All the Zoro teasing got thrown into the garbage bin.
*Jack and Perospero went down in one fucking panel.
*Big Mom got killed in the same manner as Kaido,which is lazy writing imo.
and some many more examples of plot that were rushed.Oda dealt with the gifters in the most lazy way possible(O-tama).
I get the concern for rushing, but Wano was 148 chapters already. Oda "could" have made it 180 easily, but we were already 4+ years into it. Most of these things above are really superficial and dont really matter too much.

Ill say on Zoro's end, his "prophesied" relationship with Ryuma did not have to imply anything with Kaido or Wano. Also BM/Kaido are probably still alive lol, launched away by the volcano im sure

No, that is something different of every denden mushi panel. I think its telepathy df from one of the VA (likely doll)
Post automatically merged:

Why would zoro visit ryuma graveyard if ryuma body is not there?
properly return Shusui?
Post automatically merged:

I get the concern for rushing, but Wano was 148 chapters already. Oda "could" have made it 180 easily, but we were already 4+ years into it. Most of these things above are really superficial and dont really matter too much.

Ill say on Zoro's end, his "prophesied" relationship with Ryuma did not have to imply anything with Kaido or Wano. Also BM/Kaido are probably still alive lol, launched away by the volcano im sure
god no.hell no.let them die plz