Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you not see the image I just shared with you lol. It implies this is going to be worse than Ohara. Not damaging these things may very well just not happen, or be salvaged before the island is destroyed.

But its getting destroyed nonetheless. Things tend to not go the villains way on this series.
Did you not see my first message? Lol

As I already said, Vegapunk '"kidnapped" + all Ohara's work in the hand of Luffy + whatever BBP will do is already plenty worse than Ohara and definitely a big incident that will shock the world.

In theory, as I said. Maybe there will be something more.
And no, the fact that Sentomaru said something that is totally counter by Saturn's words doesn't mean Sentomaru is necessarily true. If anything, is the opposite.
Also, it already was, because the force at EH already surpassed a Buster Call, as the Narrator said.

If Luffy is shocked while sensing someone powerful (Kizaru) is on the island
People think he's gonna sit in the ship and not be ready to fight Kizaru because "zoro and sanji gonna handle him?"

Yeah
3B class fights has happened all over NW, but it won't happened here
good point
BB law
shanks kidd
kizaru luffy

S

Sasaki Kojirō

I don't know what Oda intends to do, but at the end of Dressrosa, Luffy made a point to declare that he's no longer running from an admiral or even an emperor. Even though he was bandaged up from his long fight with Doflamingo, he still wanted to clash with Fujitora like that. The battle only went unconcluded because Luffy was restrained by his allies, actually Luffy and Zoro to tell the truth.

If Luffy is shocked while sensing someone powerful (Kizaru) is on the island
People think he's gonna sit in the ship and not be ready to fight Kizaru because "zoro and sanji gonna handle him?"

Yeah
3B class fights has happened all over NW, but it won't happened here
Remind me of when roger sensed Oden and said to his crew I dont want you guys to be injured he is mine !
Or WB sensing Oden and fighting him directly .
WHen a top tier sense a foe they deal with it themself .

Status
Not open for further replies.