Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saturn has been giving some insane villainous vibes

Savage + brutal + strong - no clown fuckery

If people still think he is weak then they need an appointment with a doc
Saturn is definitely a top-tier, we just don’t know when or if he will reveal his true colors here
I predict that he might start moving near the end of the battle

So, Saturn's plan is to make Kizaru reflect all the lasers so that marines who can use Geppou fly to punk records and fight there. Is Saturn also coming or he will be waiting in the ship?

Sooooo... Bonney was acting weird according to Luffy. And as fans, we know that women only show genuine affection to Sanji when he directly interacts with them, and saves them from something/someone.

Since he didn't save Bonney that we know of, could this Bonney be Catarina Devon?

Sorry if it was brought up already
That sounds awesome

So what's the verdict on opening the chapter discussion thread using Centurion's translation?

Personally, I'm all for it. We've opened it for some real low quality scans in the past and this one is pretty decent in quality.
His translation looks decent and makes sense

Its not like all the goroseis are in the same lvl. For me Ethanbaron is the strongest since he has the original kitetsu. Even the admirals are not in the same lvl between them
There’s no reason to believe they are levels apart or to put one above the rest due to a famed blade. They are around each other in strength with barely an inch or two difference in power similar to Akainu vs Kuzan or Ace vs Jinbei.

Status
Not open for further replies.