Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doffy had to play pretend dead for G4 luffy and had Fujitora helping him against law :risitavirus:

Then the second time law fights Doffy he's still heavily injured :risitavirus:
play pretend dead?

admittedly law wasnt fresh at the start of their battle but he clearly was outmatched against doffy alone.
everyone could see that
wasnt the kind of battle you felt like law had a chance if he was fresh.

I only watch One Piece for Zoro and his opponents and things associated with him

I have zero interest in Luffy and anything he does so any opponent Luffy faces i also have zero interest

Lets not even talk about Sanji and others. They may as well not exist nothing changes
Kaido was luffys main enemy and yall wanted zoro to kill him lmao 🤣🤣 now yall back with zkk except this time its kizaru🤣🤣🤣🤣

It’s definitely fake but nice Lunami scene
(Short sidestory: Seeing how Luffy has been forever frowning for a long while, Nami smacked Luffy to snap out of it and asked what is bugging him. It is then revealed that Luffy is sad that he is now unable to return to Shanks his Strawhat when the time for them to meet arrives. Nami facepalmed and proceeded to spend the afternoon fixing the Strawhat from scratch, straw by straw. ❤️)

You refusing current one piece concepts doesn't make it not true. It's been established that swords > fists.
AdCoC swordsman > AdCoC Fistman
Current One Piece or not, what's been established in the past or ever in the story is still valid..

Sword = Fist
Post automatically merged:

Zoro training his legs and doing drills >>> Gear 2 garbage
Yeah 2nd Main character plot armor.. As i said..

Kaido was luffys main enemy and yall wanted zoro to kill him lmao 🤣🤣 now yall back with zkk except this time its kizaru🤣🤣🤣🤣
Right
Kaido was great
Then Luffy defeated him
Kaido became dog shit with that goofy ass drunk mode and "Are you having fun kaido"

Now kizaru is cool until Luffy faces him..then he becomes worthless
Post automatically merged:

Yes it is.. Gear 2, devil fruit speed boost..

Yeah without Luffy using his devil fruit..
He literally was using his Devil Fruit you brainless shitstain

Oh yeah duh lmao. I can't believe I forgot that one.

Blackbeard is a mythical zoan imo. Hence why he's not found a 3rd fruit either. His 3rd is gonna be an actual logia instead and he's gonna invert the kuzan betrayal and titanic theory by killing Kuzan and taking his fruit for himself.

If BB really can't sleep due to coldness in the past, maybe some kind of psychosomatic hypothermic condition where he believes he's constantly freezing and OR he's so traumatised by cold in the past, that he developed thus condition anyway due to it, like a "phantom limb pain" kind of thing?

Oda threw some major breadcrumbs by having luffy talk about people not being able to sleep due to coldness, Buggy mentioning Blackbeard not sleeping, Blackbeard attacking drum for unknown reasons (to get hiriluk I mean doc q maybe), oars dying of frostbite/hypothermia in a freezing country of villains too. Also BB has a crew of all DF eaters and has embraced a new crewmate who is a former major enemy and Admiral, with ice powers who can instantly make icebergs like the one that sank the titanic...drowning is inevitable for DF users in the ocean too ofc.

Now for the final crack conspiracy theory part. Ringo is said to be so cold, that bodies can be frozen and thus preserved there for centuries like Ryuumas.
Where did Oars die? In a freezing cold country of villains...Where is Onigashima? In Wano. What is Oars? An Oni.
Oars has 3 skulls on his belt, who has 3 skulls as his motif, on his flag? Blackbeard.

I think Ringo MAY be where Oars died. Remember Moria got Oars body from somewhere? He also stole Ryuumas body, Shisui and at least Captain John's body too. Maybe other Rocks Pirates too but seems like Wang Zhi is written out of that possibility now ofc.

Kaido an Oni too and a VERY proud one was rivals with Moria and Moria had his crew slaughtered in the new world, implied to be by his own former rival. Why would Kaido do it? If he found out Moria stole his ancestors corpse and was pulling a weekend at bernies with it, defiling his corpse, death, legacy etc, then Kaido would be FURIOUS especially as he takes death and his Oni heritage VERY seriously too.

I don't know if Moria got John's body from Wano too but maybe? He was probably killed at Hachinosu though imo.

@MonsterKaido

I think BB will either have a clone of imus DF, the ultimate devil fruit/mythical zoan, maybe the original DF to exist too. If they're born from deep desires and Imu is the wrath of the sea personified just like the DF curse is the wrath of the sea too, then maybe the yami yami is actually the abyss of the sea itself, "dark water", or its voidness itself or simply the literal devil incarnate.

Yami Yami was called the most evil fruit, that makes it sound sentient too. Like zoans apparently are too. It sounds very lovecraftian too with the whole subtle cosmic horror vibe it has too. I just realised BB has an attack called dark water or something like that I think, that he used vs Luffy in Impel Down iirc?

I know it's nonsensical rambling but there's a method to this madness somehow lol.

For all we know Imu, Xebec or whoever could also be Davy Jones is inherited his will too. Maybe Blackbeard has? I also considered BB might be a failed clone of Xebec somehow hence why he has a strange body too and maybe why be can eat more than 1 DF too.

I'm sure Blackbeard's logia, the yami yami is either a mythical zoan in disguise like the nika reveal OR the yami yami is constantly hindered by constant exposure to light, especially sunlight even and BB needed that blanket to go full logia form and take WBs DF too somehow.
Somehow his fruit can nullify other DFs too. That isn't right at all. I wouldn't be surprised it something can nullify haki entirely out there too. Maybe science related lol.
My money is still on the Cerberus Fruit for Blackbeard. Pluto/Hades was the ruler of the Greek Underworld (referred to by the same name), and his three headed dog was Cerberus who guarded the entrance to Pluto/Hades.

So, Cerberus controls who "enters" Pluto, or, Blackbeard control Pluton. Fun writing, right? Also, keep in mind that we know Greek Mythology is in play here; Blackbeard's Crewmate, Stronger, recently acquired the Pegasus Fruit.

Alternatively, there's the Kraken, which fits the deep/darkness theme of Blackbeard. The Kraken is a giant Octopus; guess what Octopi have? Three hearts. Blackbeard's flag is three skulls, with eight bones, when Octopi have... eight legs... Dun dun dun...

Really like the idea of Blackbeard killing Aokiji, bonus points if it's in front of Garp. Blackbeard reveals he only wanted Aokiji in the first place to have a connection to Sword/the Marines, and wanted Garp. Why? Blackbeard needs Garp's info on God Valley. This also ties in with WANG ZHI!!! who would know Garp from God Valley (leading me to believe the Garp and Wang will be imprisoned together).

Also, Aokiji's Fruit would allow Blackbeard to negate his greatest weakness (I think you were kind of talking about this a bit): water.

Blackbeard can just freeze the ocean during maritime combat, making it so his crew full of DF users don't have to worry about their weakness at all.

At first I thought he was going to enslave a bunch of Fishmen in order to accomplish this, but, Blackbeard just killing Aokiji to take his Fruit makes more sense from Blackbeard's persective.

Either Oars was friends with Wano people and buried in Ringo as a sign of honor (I like this a lot), or Oars was buried in Ringo BY Kaido, IMO, who found his corpse and wanted to preserve it/bury it.

SHUT THE FUCK UP
Zoro should be the one main character and everyone else should be taken out

Its like taking out the trash
If you keep it for too long, it stinks a lot
I would never understand how you lot
fell in love with a character but hate the fact he himself accepted a subsidiary position.
almost like you have little understanding of the character yourselves.

@Sasaki Kojirō Kaido's Devil Fruit puts the fruits of the admirals to shame tbh. No wonder Guernica of the CP0 thanked god that copying it was a failure. Light speed derived from a fruit doesn't seem to mean much and breaking out of Aokiji's ice isn't too difficult for a top tier with good Haki either. Meanwhile, an awakened dragon fruit would immensely boost all your physicals, endurance, durability and recovery, on top of giving you flight, the ability to lift and carry islands and elemental attacks, including turning into a island sized magma-like serpent capable of melting down islands.

It's probably the best fruit for someone who maxed out his combat abilities outside the fruit, as the dragon fruit doesn't force you into another fighting style but simply massively amps what you have, on top of giving you a bit of sugar coating here and there through flame clouds and elemental attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.