Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It turns out that Shaka and Pythagoras died
I mean, Shaka got his head busted by a headshot. I'm glad Oda didn't make Shaka magically survive.
So lets get this straight.

1. Lucci gave his intel to Kizaru. So Kizaru knows about Gear 5.

2. Saturn says that Kizaru's light speed will let him go through the dome. So Kizaru is pulling up on the SH solo-dolo.

3. Luffy is shocked/scared/surprised when he sees Kizaru and says "someone very powerful is here." So Kizaru's presence/power/haki is enough to spook an emperor.
What intel did Lucci give Kizaru? Even if Lucci told Kizaru that Luffy is awakened, neither does he know the scope of Luffy's awakening, nor the scope of his Haki. Luffy being surprised/shocked speaks for Kizaru's strength, but was in a context of Kizaru appearing out of nowhere and Luffy having legitimate concern for his crewmates and other people around. Given how a DR level Luffy was picking a fight with an admiral, a Yonko level Luffy wouldn't give two shits about Kizaru. Heck, Luffy pre TS faced all 3 admirals without fear for himself. His fear only concerns those close to him.

Cant blame zoro fans for wanting some zvs kiz fight
When almost all n2 clashed or interacted with him :shocking:
But i find it funny how insecure luffy fans and admiraL fans are they started wanking vice admirals
The zoro effect
Trust me Luffy fans will never be insecure about Zoro it's always the other way around.

Zoro gets Luffy's scraps at best.

So lets get this straight.

1. Lucci gave his intel to Kizaru. So Kizaru knows about Gear 5.

2. Saturn says that Kizaru's light speed will let him go through the dome. So Kizaru is pulling up on the SH solo-dolo.

3. Luffy is shocked/scared/surprised when he sees Kizaru and says "someone very powerful is here." So Kizaru's presence/power/haki is enough to spook an emperor.

Chapter title is Admiral Kizaru for a reason.
Put to sleep in the time it takes to get everyone on board of the Sunny and leave. Not looking good bro, he better stay quiet.

I mean, Shaka got his head busted by a headshot. I'm glad Oda didn't make Shaka magically survive.

What intel did Lucci give Kizaru? Even if Lucci told Kizaru that Luffy is awakened, neither does he know the scope of Luffy's awakening, nor the scope of his Haki. Luffy being surprised/shocked speaks for Kizaru's strength, but was in a context of Kizaru appearing out of nowhere and Luffy having legitimate concern for his crewmates and other people around. Given how a DR level Luffy was picking a fight with an admiral, a Yonko level Luffy wouldn't give two shits about Kizaru. Heck, Luffy pre TS faced all 3 admirals without fear for himself. His fear only concerns those close to him.
All we have is this
More spoilers:
Lucci sent information to kizaru about what happened inside the dome
I don't think Lucci would leave out the fact that Luffy turned into a giant white thing and hit him insanely hard.

I don't think Oda is going to kill off anymore of the Vegapunks, I really don't think Oda is going to kill off Lilith and Atlas.

They will both most likely escape alongside the real Vegapunk, the only Vegapunk I could maybe still see get killed is Edison but I have a feeling that he will also survive at the end and escape along with the others.

As for York, I have this feeling that if she doesn't get rescued by Kizaru and the Marines then I think she will probably get captured by Laffitte and Devon.

Luffy reacting like that to Kizaru is a quick way to build hype since we know they are on an even playing field. It is a showdown.
Lol yeah, don’t think anybody is seriously arguing Luffy is actually afraid of Kizaru lol, at least I’m not.
Still, decent hype considering it’s the first time Oda had carefree Luffy reacting in surprise/shock from sensing someone powerful presence as a chapter ending cliffhanger.

Is that why Luffy is too scared to fight Kizaru and just wants to take hostages and escape?
It's not Luffy who wanted it, hence even asking whether taking her hostage means they gonna escape while casually eating. The mission is to help Vegapunk escape safely. It's not about Luffy's personal business.

- Pre TS Luffy was facing 3 admirals
- DR Luffy was picking a fight with Fujitora, telling Hajrudin to let him go since he wanted to continue after laughing off Fujitora's attack

What exactly should current Luffy be afraid of?

:risicheck:

Status
Not open for further replies.