Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I do recall you bringing upt that Kaku was a genius and then Zoro fans piggy backed on that and started pushing the Lucci=< Kaku nonsense.
I still stand by whatever I said back then. What I never implied or even suggested is Kaku~Lucci. This is the classic putting words mouth to make others look bad when you can't beat them with logic. Also, regardless of how much weaker Kaku is than Lucci, the information we're given so far doesn't even explain how Kaku got injured, so you guys are jumping the gun and celebrating for no reason.

If you can't recall shit properly, at least try not to say anything. I never said anything even remotely close to Kaku~Lucci, forget Kaku>/~Lucci. The only thing I ever argued was that Kaku grows at a faster phase than Lucci at a similar age, which should be obvious for anyone with a functioning brain.
i remember the convo very clearly twat
more directly you stated kaku had a higher ceiling and potential than lucci did
based on how strong they were at relative ages, and kaku's superior "physical ability and df".
but even a simpleton could decipher ones potential in this story is not linear how strong one is at a certain age.
case in point oden and luffy.

I still stand by whatever I said back then. What I never implied or even suggested is Kaku~Lucci. This is the classic putting words moth to make others look bad when you can't beat them with logic. Also, regardless of how much weaker Kaku is than Lucci, the information we're given so far doesn't even explain how Kaku got injured, so you guys are jumping the gun and celebrating for no reason.
Im not celebrating, im just taking the piss. I dont care about Kaku or Lucci.

Status
Not open for further replies.