Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
You want to see that filler?
What was even the point of setting up the fights in the first place? Oda literally introduced the problem of them having to deal with the Lunarian durability, only to have them deal with it offscreen without even explaining how.

It’s piss poor writing and Oda’s habit of off screening fights is getting worse and more frequent as the manga continues

What was even the point of setting up the fights in the first place? Oda literally introduced the problem of them having to deal with the Lunarian durability, only to have them deal with it offscreen without even explaining how.

It’s piss poor writing and Oda’s habit of off screening fights is getting worse and more frequent as the manga continues
Hawk and Shark will probably return later and fight Zoro and Sanji, again.

I think that the reason that Luffy was with Z/S/J indicates two things.

- They knew Aramaki was strong and Momo with Scabbards stood no chance against him, so they gave them a "chance" to protect their country and they were ready to help the right time.

- We dont really know if Luffy told the others to come with him or it they went on to witness the battle because they knew Luffy was not fully recovered to take on an Admiral by himself and/or they wanted to finish him of quicker.

Ngl when Aramaki arrived at Wano i really thought that one or two "big shots" like Law/Kidd/Zoro/Sanji/Jinbe would be his hypetool but Oda did him dirty with his dumb promotion and the wifi diff goes on till this day when its obvious at least to me that he's just an overreacting character.
Change Aramaki with Akainu/Mihawk/Kuzan etc etc and i would agree about the wifi thing but he's not liike them.
Honestly even if Aramaki got past Yamato, the Scabbards, and Momo, he'd have to deal with:
Law
Kidd
Jinbe
Sanji
Zoro
Luffy
Kinemon
Kiku
Killer
Etc.
And I mean, Aramaki's strong.
No doubts about that.
But come on, he is NOT beating all of them back-to-back.
He may win against the majority or them in a 1v1 but not if they team up or he fights them one after another without a chance to heal.
He's dying.

Lolda is a fraud. :kata:

The clown still hasn't decided how you beat Lunarians if they don't turn off their flames. It's important because that's how the WG wiped them out. So he needs to be sure it is the right idea before he's forced to do a retcon in the future. :suresure:

There's a way to give challenge to Zoro/Sanji even if Luffy takes on Kizaru if they face multiple VAs and lower ranked rokushiki users at the same time tbh
Post automatically merged:

Remember when Rokushiki was something CP9 had to train their whole childhood to master?
Now apparently even random marine bums have these power lol
Like I said, Luffy is gonna become PK with only a VA-level crew confirmed. :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.