Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I don't think Oda intends to go much deeper into how devil fruits function. At best we might get their origins in a loose statement, haki will never be explained. But that's fair. I just like the idea of the mysterious "top" of the world being so disconnected from everything else, especially their powers. Makes them more grandiose than them just being a team of mythic zoans.
I have hope that we will learn about Dfs more because of VP and BB. Not so optimistic when it comes to haki.

I do agree with making Gorosei and IMu more grandiose and if we factor in basic shonen logic then I am expecting oda to take df awakening and haki to next level if not new power system

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I have hope that we will learn about Dfs more because of VP and BB. Not so optimistic when it comes to haki.

I do agree with making Gorosei and IMu more grandiose and if we factor in basic shonen logic then I am expecting oda to take df awakening and haki to next level if not new power system
We're guaranteed a sentence or two about logia, since Vegapunk conspicuously left them out.

I forgot about Teach, we should get a small lore drop there. Then maybe their origins a bit more, but that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.