Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Oda intends to go much deeper into how devil fruits function. At best we might get their origins in a loose statement, haki will never be explained. But that's fair. I just like the idea of the mysterious "top" of the world being so disconnected from everything else, especially their powers. Makes them more grandiose than them just being a team of mythic zoans.
Agreed, Oda will take the easy way out and leave those up to readers' imaginations. His intentions were clear when he gave a half assed explanation of devil fruit origins. You are getting better at One Piece, the only thing left for you is to get why Blackbeard and his crew are the final obstacle for the strawhats!

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Agreed, Oda will take the easy way out and leave those up to readers' imaginations. His intentions were clear when he gave a half assed explanation of devil fruit origins. You are getting better at One Piece, the only thing left for you is to get why Blackbeard and his crew are the final obstacle for the strawhats!
Are you a yonkou fan?

I WANNA KNOW HOW A “YONKO” LEVEL CONQUEROR WITH A MAGIC SWORD FEEDING HIM HAKI+HELP WHO IS ALSO THE REINCARNATION OF A SWORD GOD DID FAR LESS DAMAGE THAN A MOSTLYNORMAL HUMAN 1on1 VS A SERAPHIM???????

Status
Not open for further replies.