ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1091 : SENTOMARU

Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Everyone complaining about Sanji not getting mad over Stussy is missing something:

Stussy jumped into the attack. Sanji hates people who attack woman; Lucci didn't attack a woman, he didn't attack Stussy, he attacked Vegapunk. Lucci was not responsible for Stussy taking that blow, she chose to take his Shigan.

Sanji's smart enough to understand the difference between Lucci intentionally trying to stab Stussy, and Stussy shielding someone from an attack. Lucci's obviously responsible, but acting like he was trying to hurt a woman here is wrong. Lucci DEFINITELY wants to kill Stussy, but, to Sanji, Stussy was shielding Vegapunk, I don't think he viewed Stussy getting stabbed as Lucci attacking her.
Even with Stussy jumping into the attack, Sanji would still acknowledge her getting attacked. This weird “She did it to herself” mentality people are trying to say Sanji would have doesn’t match with Sanjis character.

Just because a woman puts herself in danger, a man should not attack a woman. That is Sanjis ideology and we’ve seen it multiple times. It’s like thinking Sanji should’ve let robin sacrifice herself to the WG cause it’s her choice putting herself in that danger. Hell we see that Sanji rescued Nami when she tried to save Usopp from a lightning bolt despite putting herself in that scenario.

It’s not understanding, it’s about sanjis principles.

So once again, was Luffy scared? Lol.
It was bad memories, but now he is a top tier, he understood he is 100 times stronger now, he should be able to fight an Admiral.

Strawhats are still casual, not going all out.

And it seems that Kizaru struggled a bit against Sentomaru, I dont think Lucci is stronger than Kizaru, but they are near as seen by Lucci hyping himself and Kizaru.

Kizaru stuggled a bit as Sentomaru was his former ally, but it is still a great feat for him, was able to hit Kizaru and escape a few attacks.

Yeah, because Sanji doesn't want himself to cause a woman to be harmed.

If anything, Sanji staying cool after Stussy was hurt is progress for him, and shows he can take correct action even after being emotionally disturbed.

Kaku's a strong fighter, taking him out immediately was the right decision.
It’s not progress it’s degradation. Sanjis not going to ignore a woman who almost dies in front of him.

It’s like saying Zoro should let Wado Ichimonji break.

Sanji fanboys told me that Sanji has Future Sight...

Then why didn't he foresee and stop Lucci, preventing him from injuring Stussy

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Not going against Lucci for revenge of having hurt Stussy was actually a smart move
Sanji left a foe too strong for him to a comrade stronger than him

Maybe Sanji's smartest move since the times of Mr Prince

You have to turn on your haki for it.

K

Kotone

Yeah, because Sanji doesn't want himself to cause a woman to be harmed.

If anything, Sanji staying cool after Stussy was hurt is progress for him, and shows he can take correct action even after being emotionally disturbed.

Kaku's a strong fighter, taking him out immediately was the right decision.
I just don't see that as evolving
Like I'm cool with women being hit in front of me

This is a L to me

All oda had to to is make Sanji mad when doing this

So I have to believe this is not Sanji

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
Even with Stussy jumping into the attack, Sanji would still acknowledge her getting attacked. This weird “She did it to herself” mentality people are trying to say Sanji would have doesn’t match with Sanjis character.

Just because a woman puts herself in danger, a man should not attack a woman. That is Sanjis ideology and we’ve seen it multiple times. It’s like thinking Sanji should’ve let robin sacrifice herself to the WG cause it’s her choice putting herself in that danger. Hell we see that Sanji rescued Nami when she tried to save Usopp from a lightning bolt despite putting herself in that scenario.

It’s not understanding, it’s about sanjis principles.
That's what I'm saying, though: Lucci wasn't trying to attack a woman. I doubt he had time to adjust his attack once Stussy moved in the way.

Lucci wasn't intending to attack a woman, so I can see how Sanji didn't react as harshly as normal.

I can definitely see why you view it the way you do, though, so I guess we just view it differently.

If Sanji rushed outside to fight Lucci with Zoro after this in the next chapter, would it change how you view this scene?

That's what I'm saying, though: Lucci wasn't trying to attack a woman. I doubt he had time to adjust his attack once Stussy moved in the way.

Lucci wasn't intending to attack a woman, so I can see how Sanji didn't react as harshly as normal.

I can definitely see why you view it the way you do, though, so I guess we just view it differently.

If Sanji rushed outside to fight Lucci with Zoro after this in the next chapter, would it change how you view this scene?
Wadatsumi didn’t mean to knock Nami over in Fishman Island arc, Sanji still acted highly aggressively. Sanjis never going to have an “accidents happen” or “her fault” mentality towards women getting hurt.

"now that you've gained an ally, you're feeling much better?!" "you're under-estimating us too much!!"

Yeah, man, Zoro just said that Luffy easily takes down Kizaru, and Lucci is being foolish for thinking that Kizaru showing up here would change the tide in their favor.:steef:
I don't understand the "this will be like Luffy vs Katakuri" argument.

Kizaru is scared. His final awakening will be going to heaven.
It's over.

I just don't see that as evolving
Like I'm cool with women being hit in front of me

This is a L to me

All oda had to to is make Sanji mad when doing this

So I have to believe this is not Sanji
Hm. Actually Sanji relies on kicks a lot, not on his hands and why would he use a seastone gun on Kaku who lies on the floor?

It's out of character, but are you trying to say this is Devon? If so how would that be possible? Where's the real Sanji?

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
It’s not progress it’s degradation. Sanjis not going to ignore a woman who almost dies in front of him.

It’s like saying Zoro should let Wado Ichimonji break.
Nah, Stussy's stronger than that. Sanji has great CoO, he knows she isn't going to die from that.

Sanji focused on taking out Kaku because he trusted Zoro, who was apparently closer, to take care of Lucci.

I really wish people would give Sanji credit for taking out a serious threat like Kaku, rather than acting like he failed Stussy. Sanji has always preached doing what you can do, like what he told Usopp in Enies Lobby.

Sanji focused on taking out someone who could have easily hurt more people, including women like Nami and Robin, than reacting emotionally.

If Sanji hadn't restrained Kaku, what would have happened to Nami and Robin? Sanji was trying to protect his crew and the Punks, not ignore Stussy.

Nah, Stussy's stronger than that. Sanji has great CoO, he knows she isn't going to die from that.

Sanji focused on taking out Kaku because he trusted Zoro, who was apparently closer, to take care of Lucci.

I really wish people would give Sanji credit for taking out a serious threat like Kaku, rather than acting like he failed Stussy. Sanji has always preached doing what you can do, like what he told Usopp in Enies Lobby.

Sanji focused on taking out someone who could have easily hurt more people, including women like Nami and Robin, than reacting emotionally.

If Sanji hadn't restrained Kaku, what would have happened to Nami and Robin? Sanji was trying to protect his crew and the Punks, not ignore Stussy.
Based.