Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gojo just explains that Sukuna can't use Shrine and 10 shadows at the same time. If Sukuna had a technique to counter Gojo's infinity he would have used it already, no sense for him to take so much damage so that Mago adapts to Gojo's infinity
Or it’s just that Maho’s adaptation is better than whatever else he has in his shrine.

That doesn’t mean Sukuna doesn’t have counters in his shrine.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
@nik87

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...ver-surpass-mihawk.46372/page-23#post-4650884

OMG, how shameless can you even be? :suresure::suresure::suresure:
Mf reads the spoilers and still decided to write this nonsense lmao. I'll have my fun buddy.
None of it is shameless.
I took my time to write a factual post that might open even your eyes, I didnt follow these spoilers.
Not even your delusions can read through that and come to a conclusion of Luffy>Mihawk or Luffy>Zoro.
Indeed, have fun reading it and try to think if it really is so or if those instances are somehow different in your headcanon...

I am not even going to make fun of Zoro fans if this happens. Maybe @nik87 depending on what he just tagged me in. But damn, I've got into my fair share of brawls with Zoro fans but this will be one of the dirtiest things I've ever seen in 30 years of Lolda mercilessly trolling his own audience lmfao.

This ain't even funny if Oda really just did Zoro that dirty.
I tagged you in a potential eye-opener if you read it and actually understand it.
There is nothing for Lucci to do that Kaku didnt already do in this arc.
Whether it is blocking Zoro's hits or getting trashed. We saw both things already.
But sure, make fun of Zoro fans, if you can. :myman:

You mean Zoros b2b2b ass kicking over and over again? And again Zoro 1 tapped by Kidhawk in Egghead? ZKK trauma all over again for Zoro fans XD
The truth is too hard to admit, huh?
Serves you right when you make the same mistake over and over again believing that Luffy is that guy. :milaugh:

Yes, Douriki means being stronger, because the CP9 are physical fighters, hence Lucci said they would benefit from a Zoan most. The power of their Rokushiki directly corresponds with their Doriki, that's why it was measured in the first place. Franky couldn't break through Lucci's Tekkai because according to Lucci, his Doriki is five times as high as Fukurou's.

The fact that Lucci went into a bulkier version of his hybrid form to perform a stronger version of Rokuougan, proves that even such things like Rokuougan are derives from your physical power/Doriki.
No, komrad...
FFS, how did you come to that conclusion... More physical power=/= stronger.
It is just one stat among many.
Yeah they are physical fighters but Lucci and Kaku excel at different things - the ones fitting for their animals.
Lucci's thing are speed and a special attack that doesnt use physical strength.
Kaku's thing are combat style whose effectiveness isnt measured by Doriki and physical raw strength used for Bigan and Rankyaku.
He literally isnt moving a muscle during Rokuogan, lol.

A ct is a tool
:kayneshrug:
Skill issue for fraudjo with all that info he failed to do what he said
L-Kuna knows all of gojo's secrets (thanks to Megumi's memory), used Megumi's CT to counter Gojo's infinity and on top of that he uses Megumi's body to defend himself from Gojo's domain. LMAO SUKUNA is just a fucking BITCH

None of it is shameless.
I took my time to write a factual post that might open even your eyes, I didnt follow these spoilers.
Not even your delusions can read through that and come to a conclusion of Luffy>Mihawk or Luffy>Zoro.
Indeed, have fun reading it and try to think if it really is so or if those instances are somehow different in your headcanon...

I tagged you in a potential eye-opener if you read it and actually understand it.
There is nothing for Lucci to do that Kaku didnt already do in this arc.
Whether it is blocking Zoro's hits or getting trashed. We saw both things already.
But sure, make fun of Zoro fans, if you can. :myman:

The truth is too hard to admit, huh?
Serves you right when you make the same mistake over and over again believing that Luffy is that guy. :milaugh:

No, komrad...
FFS, how did you come to that conclusion... More physical power=/= stronger.
It is just one stat among many.
Yeah they are physical fighters but Lucci and Kaku excel at different things - the ones fitting for their animals.
Lucci's thing are speed and a special attack that doesnt use physical strength.
Kaku's thing are combat style whose effectiveness isnt measured by Doriki and physical raw strength used for Bigan and Rankyaku.
He literally isnt moving a muscle during Rokuogan, lol.
Its okay bro Luffy's side ho cares for his fodders, like Loro XDDDD

Status
Not open for further replies.