• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
:ihaha:

OH MY GOD.

@nik87 you okay bro?

You took another L here man it's Luffy fighting Kizaru while Zolo fights someone Luffy already negged diff. If Zoro doesn't neg diff Lucci you're in trouble buddy

:crazwhat:

Luffy fans and Admiral fans we eating W's on the menu boys

:cheers:

@M944 @EmperorKinyagi @SakazOuki @Luffy is the mc @MarineHQ @Kerkovian
Forget Lucci, try keeping Kizaru away from Zoro and hope that Luffy doesnt need to be saved, at least not as many times as vs Kaido. :catlewd:

That's not entirely true lol.

Who in OP besides Luffy is always in the most popular? Who has the best anime episodes? Who always cares about the arc fight hype? Who poses a threat to literally every other OP fanbase?

If Oda didn't care about Zoro, Zoro wouldn't be all that important.
ZOro is like by fans and oda know his bad ass persona sell .
But he don't seem to like him much he did not even cared about making him a good backstory or like sanji an arc focus on him .

If Kizaru doesn't get defeated during the Egghead arc, then yes I do think there is a good chance that maybe Zoro will fight Kizaru in the future.
I think Kizaru is going down now and actually it will be better for him from all angles imo.
Luffy's opponent will obviously get more chapters to prove himself+this arc is designed to reveal him as a character.
I'm expecting a really cool and exciting battle.
:funky:

Of course the discussion thread already has this many posts just based off match ups alone
Its less that and more the fact that this arc and Egghead seem to exemplify some massive form of Toxicity the internet has for Zoro not being the main character.

This, once again, just shows the same shit that was proven in Wano. This is less about Zoro and his matchup (which imo, aint even Lucci in the end), and more about rhe sickness spreading for Zoro fans expectations of him having more important conflicts than Luffy.

And yes, its hilarious and warrants 3k posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.