Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Midd one shot I think is the best because of just when it was leaked everyone thought it was fake. Even the biggest haters were like “lmao no way he just gets one shot.” Like Shanks Wi-Fi with Ryo was movie promo and since then oda has basically pushed why Ryo didn’t fight shanks. But the Kid thing??? That was just brutal especially saying they were “exterminated.”
The very last thing they did, or rather tried to do, before their deaths was kill a bunch of people who they knew where way weaker than them and didn't even need to be killed.
He could have used his magnetism to pull them away instead of into him, but no, he just had to vaporize all of them.
So again, he absolutely deserved being KO'd/killed by Shanks.

People didn’t expect the 1 shot because Law looked great against Teach
But nah, Kid is of course stronger than WCI Luffy
Shanks is just him, he will hype up Shanks whenever he’s on-screen. It’s too late to deny this fact
Yeah I know, he even sacrificed GB to promote Shanks movie. I think Oda even dressed in Shanks for the movie lol
But just like for GB, this will forever tarnish Kid portrayal in the eyes of the fans .

The very last thing they did, or rather tried to do, before their deaths was kill a bunch of people who they knew where way weaker than them and didn't even need to be killed.
He could have used his magnetism to pull them away instead of into him, but no, he just had to vaporize all of them.
If Kid didn't try to do what he did, Shanks probably would have given Kid a fair fight.

Kid would still lose but at least he probably wouldn't have lost that badly.

He definitely deserved what he got. Kids always been a massive POS and I’m glad he’s gone, but the absolute disrespect of how is going to be legendary and possibly one of the most hilarious episodes when it gets animated.

Do you think Mike Tyson has a shot at Jones? He should be the only boxer ever that is ferocious enough to close the distance, I think its doable but odds are in Jones favor
In a Street Fight? In a Octagaon or in Boxing Ring?
Because Mike destroys jones in the last option
Jon Jones obviously wins in Octagon
I think Jon Jones wins the street fight as well, but I am not gonna bet against Tyson, he's one crazy motherfucker.

I mean stats and logic would suggest Jon Jones wins but at the end Tyson is Coked up mad man (Prime Mike Tyson of course)

Status
Not open for further replies.