Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The wifi diff will go down in history as one of the funniest moments in the manga.
The meltdowns it caused are on par with the sheer depression and apathy that the Midd fans went through when he got one shot.
Of course the wifi diff is better than the Midd one shot, because that was at least to promote a movie and can be excused for that reason, but still.
As awful and pathetic as Ryo looked, at least I can cope he came out of Wano undefeated physically. It's just that personality wise he's a bit of bitch. And film promo as you said.
With Mid there's no way to cope for his fans except that he got caught by a surprise... but a one shot is a one shot. I legit thought Oda would have Kid fight Shanks off-screen for at least one or two chapters before Shanks decides to stop playing and finish him lol.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
More french gem

"If Kizaru lasts more than 2 chapters, I will burn my 103 volumes of One Piece. I don't give a fuck"
"Same, I'll take a break of 2 years lol"
"I won't give my money to an inconsistent dude"

Incredible, the idea of Kizaru pushing Luffy past low diff (not even winning or anything close to that) is enough for people to drop the series. Your brain on hating admirals 24/7.
We have more reasons to drop op if kiz goes down in just two chapters than otherwise lol

As awful and pathetic as Ryo looked, at least I can cope he came out of Wano undefeated physically. It's just that personality wise he's a bit of bitch. And film promo as you said.
With Mid there's no way to cope for his fans except that he got caught by a surprise... but a one shot is a one shot. I legit thought Oda would have Kid fight Shanks off-screen for at least one or two chapters before Shanks decides to stop playing and finish him lol.
It's essentially the same as Luffy messing around in Big Mom's territory and then getting one shot when another Yonko actually got serious against him.

The wifi diff will go down in history as one of the funniest moments in the manga.
The meltdowns it caused are on par with the sheer depression and apathy that the Midd fans went through when he got one shot.
Of course the wifi diff is better than the Midd one shot, because that was at least to promote a movie and can be excused for that reason, but still.
Midd one shot I think is the best because of just when it was leaked everyone thought it was fake. Even the biggest haters were like “lmao no way he just gets one shot.” Like Shanks Wi-Fi with Ryo was movie promo and since then oda has basically pushed why Ryo didn’t fight shanks. But the Kid thing??? That was just brutal especially saying they were “exterminated.”

I just think shipping is cringe in general... Not only does it not effect your personal life if two fictional characters bang, but if the characters you want to bang don't, that's no reason to threaten the creator or company making a series.

That's what happens when you have people like them believing Luffy's current arc opponent is YC1 level. They realise downplaying Kizaru only downplays Luffy if he actually struggles against him?
kinda like Zoro, Oda goal by making The futur WSS luffy firstmate is to hype luffy but when you downplay Zoro you cant fully grasp how great luffy is in verse. Having Winbei the knife of sea, soldier of science sanji all pale is nothing impressive compared to the hype that ZORO offer luffy alone as a fellow supreme king and second Oden.

We have more reasons to drop op if kiz goes down in just two chapters than otherwise lol
This is what funny, anybody who isn't blinded by agenda would want the first admiral (a group that have been introduced 700 chapters ago and feature important characters like the one who killed the MC's brother, the one who has ties to Robin and her past, the one who responsible for the end of Shichibukai system) to fall on-screen to get a proper fight lol. It's not even about powerscaling, all I want is a good fight. It just happens that Luffy fights are the most detailed and complete.
But these people don't want that, just because in their head yonko are literal gods lol .

Status
Not open for further replies.