Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Inside the "Labo Phase", Lucci attacks Vegapunk but Stussy uses her body to protect him. Sanji takes the bubble gun from Nami and traps Kaku inside a bubble ball. Then Zoro attacks Lucci, both of them go through wall and flies outside the lab."

• Stussy is the one who truly saved Vegapunk
  • Zoro just reacted after that and slammed Lucci against the wall(dehype of CoO but strength hype)
How is that different?

Stussy used her body to protect Vegapunk means that she is the one who truly saved him. Of course if Zoro didn't enganged on Lucci after that he would ended up killing both Stussy and Vegapunk.

Redon specifically said "then" Zoro attacks Lucci. Means that he only reacted after Lucci attacked Stussy that defended Vegapunk.
Means Sanji reacted before zori, That's what the word then means if its follows a sentence

Also where is this Zoro slammed him through the wall you reading

:choppawhat:

Just stop writing your own summaries body

I'm hyped for the Luffy/Kizaru fight. He humiliated Luffy and his crew 2 years back. Time for payback. We'll see Luffy finally do good by his word and confront an Admiral, only this time he'll defeat him too. I'm stoked.

Sanji just being efficient. When an enemy gets hurt trying to keep up with enemies they can't hang with, you capitalise. Wasn't even a fight. Maybe Oda will hype up the Vice Admirals further and give Sanji one of them.

Props to Stussy. Putting her body on the line to save Vega. Plus she already admitted Lucci had great physicals so it's not a knock on her for getting hurt if she did.

Nice one from Zoro to take on Lucci and take things outside. I see Lucci in the YC1 area so I imagine this'll be like the King fight but easier seeing as what King has in insane durability and other traits to refine his moveset, Lucci has his stamina, raw physicals, rokushiki techniques and recovery. I'll admit I was hoping for Sanji vs Lucci but I think this'll be good.

Speaking of Lucci, Oda's done pretty good by him. Luffy's grown so much since pre-timeskip so Lucci getting beat by G5 isn't a knock on him, he grew amazingly. Now we'll see him against Zoro. I hope Croc, Doffy and Enel also hover around the YC1 area or higher when we see them fight next, it's clear Oda still respects his pre-timeskip villains.

Status
Not open for further replies.