Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wdy mean? No one gives a crap about him never... no one was celebrating his "portrayal" last chapter, no one is crying for his defeat here. Is like expecting some deeper development from side characters like Hannyabal, Oven, Khalifa, Mr 1 etc...

Imo Oda did more than I was expecting with him... he had a mini flashback, acted like a hero, give more context to Kizaru and Vegapunk relationship etc... that's more than enough for a character with zero purpose in this series.
I like his role in Shabaody and MF war. I like his back story.

But Sentomaru is basically useless comes Egghead when he's supposed to be the body guard of Vega Punk. For being a menace back in Shabaody, Oda should've at least made him more formidable lol. Negged by a loser like Lucci and now easy-diffed by Kizaru. Remove Sentomaru from Egghead and nothing will change. He is now like one of those characters that Oda has given good intro and then next thing they job lol.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
They hate the word national right?

As a latinoamerican this "world" titles in USA sports are always ridiculous.
They will even have separate names for men's football team (USMNt) and women's team (USWNT) when representing US at world stage

To make it worse, they call hand egg - football and football - soccer 💀💀💀

:milaugh:

Btw don’t take that 100x stronger literally. It’s a Japanese expression.

When they say Kaido of the hundred beasts, it wasn’t actually a hundred beasts. Or in English when you say “a million reasons why” it’s not a literal million. It’s figurative.

H

Herrera95

I doubt that's what it means. There's just no way Luffy is that weak
Shaky said Rayleigh was 100x stronger than whole crew. And Luffy said they got 100x stronger. So the crew without Jinbei is finally Rayleigh level.
Post automatically merged:

Btw don’t take that 100x stronger literally. It’s a Japanese expression.

When they say Kaido of the hundred beasts, it wasn’t actually a hundred beasts. Or in English when you say “a million reasons why” it’s not a literal million. It’s figurative.
That's headcannon of yours. If says 100 then it is 100.

Shaky said Rayleigh was 100x stronger than whole crew. And Luffy said they got 100x stronger. So the crew without Jinbei is finally Rayleigh level.
Post automatically merged:

That's headcannon of yours. If says 100 then it is 100.
An expression is not headcanon you fucking idiot.

Does Kaido of the 100 beasts mean he’s the leader of 100 beasts?

Another break hurts

I don't think Lucci is Zoro main fight this arc, but a hype tool for Zoro being "100x stronger" than he was in sabaody. Luffy showed us the gap between him and Lucci, now it's for zoro to do the same, so we can get the real matchups, luffy v saturn, zoro v kizaru.
Cope, Luffy vs Saturn and Zoro vs Kizaru is not happening.:jackcopium:

Seeing how some ZBoys still think Zoro is going to fight Kizaru in this arc is just sad and pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.