Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least we can conclude that SA Luffy*100 = Old Rayleigh if all of them individually got 100 times stronger.
Usopp was several times weaker than Luffy so no, he's not = Luffy.

At least I can give the benefit of the doubt to have G5 > Old Rayleigh or Luffy winning against Old Rayleigh since the latter has stamina issues. However, Rayleigh was always Yonko level. This chapter even reaffirmed Rayleigh's strength.
it's time to change the powerscaling a little :

Old Rayleigh without stamina issues ~ Current Luffy ~ Current Zoro >~ Prime Oden .

Prime Rayleigh >~ Old Rayleigh without stamina issues >~ Prime Oden >~ Old Rayleigh with stamina issues .

And Oda considers both Luffy and Zoro are equal anyway post EL in TB Arc where Zoro got a PU but i'm not gonna say anything .

Also Powerscaling and Story wise , Zoro said he's gonna be the King of Hell in Wano which means reaching Dark King Prime Rayleigh's strength Zoro so far has shown to have tamed enma so He's as strong as Old Rayleigh until he got ofc known to be the KOH then i can recognize him to be on Prime Ray's strength .

Man this thread is fucking hilarious, from clowning on Zoro to clowning on Kizaru to hyping Sanji only for him to bubble a half-dead dude to realizing 99% of the thread is fucking pointless because of the providers to wanking Reyleigh when the full summary comes out
I half-expect that we continue the cycle a.k.a clowning on Zoro again when the raws come out :kobeha:

Man this thread is fucking hilarious, from clowning on Zoro to clowning on Kizaru to hyping Sanji only for him to bubble a half-dead dude to realize 99% of the thread is fucking pointless because of the providers to wanking Reyleigh when the full summary comes out
I half-expect that we continue the cycle a.k.a clowning on Zoro again when the raws come out :kobeha:
I've already prepared my magnifying glass to count the sweat drops on Lucci, Zoro, Luffy and Kizaru. Everyone's going to be finished. :shocking:

Status
Not open for further replies.