Status
Not open for further replies.
So, we can effectively put to bed the notion of the Color Trio being a tier below the Yonko? Cause Kizaru seems to have comparable feats to Hybrid / Drunk Kaido.
As it was always obviously the case.

It also makes sense Kizaru can move better than Kaido against Luffy. They are all around the same tier, but they don't all have Kaido's natural durability that allows him to eat punches for breaksfast, so they need to stand out in things like speed and technique to be comparable.

How is Kizaru vs Big Mom even a debate now? Hybrid Kaido needed FS to get out of Snakeman, something she never showed. And her mobility is mediocre.

He'd literally dance around her, and I mean that without trolling.
:endthis:
If you think snakeman didn't match kizaru before kizaru kicks him away with a powerful kick before he uses g5

Don't switch when raws are out

Redon was saying this was a 9/10 chapter for Goofy as well but they aren't sharing what he did :queenhear:
For a change admiral stans and anti Luffy fans can go wild...

Agenda piece aside, the interesting part is that G5 making robot react and another thing is that earlier when Luffy went G5, that didn't happen...only two reasons: Oda is inconsistent or something is cooking....

I think people are reading the early spoilers wrong

I think once the scene cuts back to Luffy vs Kizaru, it's gonna be implied they've been fighting for a bit and trading blows

then Luffy is gonna get kicked and the scene will cut away again

at the end of the chapter the scene comesback to the fight, implying more time has passed, and then Luffy enters Gear 5 awakening the Robot

people are reading it like Kizaru one shot G4, and i don't think that's what happened

you guys should wait for raws
I don’t think anyone’s saying Gear 4 Luffy got one shot.

But rather it’s that Luffy needs to use all his power against a Kizaru that hasn’t even shown awakening himself. It confirms what people been saying for years, Admirals are just as strong as emperors.

G

Gorosei Informer

Looks like Akainu is about to add another to his kill count. Kuma death incoming?

I hope we get more of his flashback at least, although would be dope if we got some of Akainus past too somehow. Maybe it could tie into Kuma being known as a tyrant too somehow? Although Kuma seems so gentle in his childhood drawing by Oda and the FB so far of him with kid Bonney?

This is also assuming Oda wont offscreen this to fuck with us even more lol. It already cuts away from Akainu arriving to stop him, so unless theres a lot more than that, which we've not been told about yet or we're gonna find out he killed Kuma later or something Iguess?

I swear if Oda tries to pull a death fakeout vs Akainu of all people...

:sanjimeh::kuzanope::lawsigh::kaidowhat:

I

Indigo

I don’t think anyone’s saying Gear 4 Luffy got one shot.

But rather it’s that Luffy needs to use all his power against a Kizaru that hasn’t even shown awakening himself. It confirms what people been saying for years, Admirals are just as strong as emperors.
I've seen quite a few posts saying Kizaru one shot G4 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.