Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a theory ( probably i won't be right)
--->Kuma goes on a rampage in Marijoa
---->Old robot went on a rampage in Marijoa 200 years ago
Kuma said to Zoro in Thriller Bark that he is a particular cyborg, different from Franky (Zoro said his material is harder than steel)
I think Vegapunk tried to replicate the ancient robot with Kuma ( Kuma accepted the experiment as we have seen in last chapters), so that's why this time Kuma attacks Marijoa, same as the ancient robot, I don't know if it's in the same time of Luffy vs Kizaru but maybe Kuma attacks Marijoa after Luffy goes in gear 5 mode ( heartbeats are the energy)
I'll wait for Kuma flashback :hope:

Goofy without Joy boy is garbage....
Post automatically merged:

Zoro KoH>>Goofy g4
Zoro would be defeated without even realizing against Kizaru
Kuma is one hell of a retard
-Become a human weapon for the WG
-Slave to world nobles
-After your friends save you, go back to Mariejois and face the strongest most ruthless man in the world
:kaidowhat:
Kuma has been long dead

I can see Dragon vs Akainu happening soon
Dragon will stop Akainu’s fist from killing Kuma then Dragon might catch a glimpse of Imu before retreating or something. Or this might actually be the start of the revolutionary‘s war on the WG, that’ll be hype…
The entirety of the revolutionary army might already be at their doorstep, it’s the perfect time to strike since they won’t expect it. Marine forces are scattered right now too

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Also for the Admiral fans who are running with "Kizaru >>>> G4", just wait a bit for more details to come out lol

What if Kizaru turns out to be bleeding and injured already this chapter?
I hope Kizaru isn't fresh lol. Base Luffy was going toe to toe with Hybrid Kaido, so if Kizaru can do all this fresh? He's an absolute monster.

Mfer Garp is a fraud. Old Ray is clear. Dude was out punched by fucking Kuzan that barely used his fruit. 2 attacks and 5 minutes were enough
LMAO ; ODA IS FOLLOWING MY AGENDA's STEPS ONE BY ONE :

1/ luffy vs kizaru happening : check
2/ Gear 4th getting clapped by Kizaru : check
3/ Gear 5th vs Kizaru happening : check
4/ Gear 5th vs Kizaru going toe to toe : pending
5/ Zoro vs Kizaru happening like Old rayleigh : pending

:lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz:

Status
Not open for further replies.