Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Don't know why you're skipping the part where Luffy's FS got countered lmao. There's are limits to deliberate ignorance too.
With FS, yes. Oda literally admitted Kaidou had no answer. Kaidou is the least likely character to have FS, it was just gift wrapped to him by virtue of going up against the scale breaking Snakeman + FS combo.

How are you gonna downplay FS by bringing up an FS led feat lmfao. And also...switching speeds can throw someone off completely. Kaidou blitzed Luffy like that once, doesn't mean he can keep that up everytime, Luffy will also adjust.

Admialtards were really going at it when spoilers weren't fully released
Making claims like kizaru is stronger than kaidou etc etc.
What happened now luffy didn't used a single advcoc attack and kizaru is already starting to struggle morons:suresure:
he is usin acoc it would make 0 sense for luffy not using acoc .

@Fujishiro reading something like this, do you still believe Kaido was the strongest? Kizaru didn’t have to charge in solo to face the guy who beat Kaido, he could’ve waited for backup but no, he charged in believing full well that Luffy beat Kaido lol.
WB was the WSM and Kizaru was trash talking him, in this case he's giving Luffy his due respect. Heck he didnt even try to keep the fight going as he tried to BFR him ( knock him away) and then go for VP.

Again, Kizaru charged in to take the head of WB the WSM. Its in his nature to do the bolded and not give a fuck.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

With this statement from Kizaru, there are two admirals who hold respect for Kaido's strength, with Green Bull's statement demonstrating that EVERYONE respects and fears him, and indeed he was right. Big Mom hailed him as "that thing," and Blackbeard called him a fearsome monster.

The line in this chapter that gives me the most confidence is Kizaru acknowledging Luffy.

He knows Luffy beat Kaido, he knows what Luffy is capable of…

But Kizaru still went inside the dome knowing he’d encounter Luffy anyway and is unphased by Gear 5.

:steef:
Confidence about what btw? I mustve missed the context here. But yeah Kizaru is fearless, its been known since Marineford.

Admialtards were really going at it when spoilers weren't fully released
Making claims like kizaru is stronger than kaidou etc etc.
What happened now luffy didn't used a single advcoc attack and kizaru is already starting to struggle morons:suresure:
The irony in you complaining about admiraltards and then proceeding to do exactly what they did.

The line in this chapter that gives me the most confidence is Kizaru acknowledging Luffy.

He knows Luffy beat Kaido, he knows what Luffy is capable of…

But Kizaru still went inside the dome knowing he’d encounter Luffy anyway and is unphased by Gear 5.

:steef:
Kizaru is just unstoppable lmao.
Whether you defeat the very strongest or the weakest, that does not matter. He just continues to complete his mission.

Yes, Lucci is trying to be Apoo v2.0.

Show me that scene because I am pretty sure there isnt a single instance where Luffy blocked Kaido before getting aCoC.
No, Luffy has used aCoC against Kaido's final attack. Luffy always touched Kaido with aCoA, he started not touching only after aCoC.

That is not an effect on Kaido's powers, that is an effect on the environment.
Stretching them from inside aint happening to all normal sized humanoids, including hybrid Kaido and Kizaru.
Deforming their body with hits is a thing, sure, however, I dont know if that has any effect on them whatsoever.
No touch is ACoA luffy only start doing it after he learn ACoC but it is still ACoC.
We saw it 3 times pre time skip when sento use it to block , same with admirals and WB attack and When Ray was explaining CoA.
It why you see luffy do so many ACoC attack but where still touch the person .
ACoA suppose have internal destruction but Oda never show once during Kaido fight and No touch which he did show but stop until the last attack of the fight .
Which is why luffy mention the old man teaching him how to not touch someone while attacking which had nothing to with ACoC..
Oda and haki is a fucking mix bag so really fuck that .

Status
Not open for further replies.