One Piece Chapter 1093: Luffy Vs Kizaru

Rate The Chapter

• Total voters
I don't remember seeing Pucci huffing against Goofy, it's Goofy who's on fraudwatch, Zoro's just casually fighting the same guy without using haki till the last panel. :kobeha:
Yes you are right Lucci didn't huff against Luffy because he started losing consciousness just after taking few blows lol reread the chapter again ZTARD:lawsigh:
Post automatically merged:

I thought ZoLo would no-diff Pigeon guy by now 🤔
Zboys explain that!
But But But.....
"ZoRo Is NoT UsInG HAki":lulz:

Lmao no reasons?

This was your boy after fighting Lucci btw.

Don't even come up with Zoro is tired drama.
Zoro endurance >>> luffy's lol and that's a fact.
Lol that's a new cope from ZBOYS Lmao. That's just the side effect of Luffy using GEAR 5 dummy stop acting like Luffy struggled more than Zoro against Lucci. Read the Luffy vs Lucci Panels again, I don't see Luffy huffing and looking tired lol although I do see Luffy playing Lucci like a child and just knocking him out after 2,3 hits lol.

Maybe people can understand now why Luffy reacted the way he did, a clone shot from island distance nearly chopped his head off
Lol all of this hype just for a drop of blood
The ADMIRAL BROS have fallen too low tbh.

I thought ZoLo would no-diff Pigeon guy by now 🤔
Zboys explain that!
But But But.....
"ZoRo Is NoT UsInG HAki":lulz:

Before fighting Zoro = I don't see Luffy as a Yonko
After fighting Zoro = I am ok with a Yonko's N2

Zoro's power made Lucci indirectly acknowledge Luffy as a Yonko!

Actually delusional.

The fact Lucci didn't try anything while Luffy was around after Luffy beat his ass is when Lucci respected Luffy as a Yonko.

He accepted he can't take out Luffy not saying he's weak

Because he got knocked the fuck out by Luffy he didn't get chance to huff
B-Because...nice headcanon. :kobeha:
Not only did Goofy not win, callback to EL's fight, Luffy shrinks/G5 runs out while Lucci gets up from being knocked down, Pucci was never shown to be tired unlike now.
Base level Zoro exhausted awakened Lucci before Luffy realized they were fighting. :saden:

Lmao no reasons?

This was your boy after fighting Lucci btw.

Don't even come up with Zoro is tired drama.
Zoro endurance >>> luffy's lol and that's a fact.
Luffy was defeated by himself good catch.

In the real world Lucci got bullied by G5 while Zoro is huffing like he's got asthma against Lucci who's not using haki

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Zoro bros flying too close to the sun again :kobeha:
The entire ZKK debacle should have been a lesson to temper expectations.:jordanmf: I'm sure Oda will give him something though.

Anyway 5/5 chapter! Luffy vs. Kizaru looks good!